Chapter Six

I always had imagined how my first kiss would be. I used to imagine different situations based on all the romantic novels I've read. But this kiss goes beyond my imagination. It's so sweet and tender, but so wet and passionate at the same time.

Draco started a delicious session of light lip biting as he slipped his hands down from my neck through my breasts to my waist. He knew I was enjoying it because I let out a drowned moan against his lips, and wrapping my hands around his neck, I started biting them lightly too. His lips opened mine and I felt his tongue wiping softly against mine, giving me pleasure.

I surrendered to his charmings and kissed him back the same way. The butterflies in my tummy became fireworks while tears of joy started rolling down my cheeks at such a wonderful new sensation.

He pulled his lips away just slightly enough to go back in. He wiped my tears away with his kisses and I licked my lips tasting his tasty lips. He smiled in a very mischievous way and licked his lips too. He knew I was ready for round two, so he leaned in and we melt in a very passionate kiss again.

His hands were caressing my waist as my fingers were running through his luscious platinum blond locks. Our tongues were brushing in perfect synchrony and...

—Mr. Malfoy! —A strong female voice had interrupted our hot makeout session from behind.

Draco and I got scared and gave a little jump, breaking the kiss. He quickly turned around to see who she was.

—Professor McGonagall! —We said at unison.

—You should set an example since you're the prefect, Mr. Malfoy! —She exclaimed—. And you, Ms. (Y/L/N)? I expected you to have a very different behaviour since you come from Beauxbatons!

—I can explain it —I replied.

—There's nothing to explain, Ms. (Y/L/N). Relationships between students aren't forbidden in Hogwarts, but you and Mr. Malfoy were having a very inappropriate behaviour in the school corridors. I'll be waiting for you two in my office after class for detention.

—It was my fault —Draco stated.

—I have no doubt about it, Mr. Malfoy, but that's not gonna save Ms. (Y/L/N) from being punished. I don't know why I'm surprised that your behaviour is the same as your father's! —She frowned and left.

—Wait... Did she say "my father"? Ok, that's new for me —he said in disbelief.

—If it's true what she said, your father must have been as handsome and charming as you.

—I... I don't know —he blushed and looked down.

—Come Draco, we're running late to class —I grabbed his hand and led him to the classroom.

—Whatever you say, sugar lips —he whispered and followed me. I blushed and smiled.