Epilogue

Three years later...

Today is a very special day. I'm in a small room, getting ready for a very special event. Did I mention that today is a very special day? Sorry, I'm nervous.

I'm sitting in front of the mirror, giving the last touch up to my makeup. I sigh when I look at the beautiful diamond ring that glows on my ring finger. It's the same ring that used to be inside the Golden Snitch.

Yes, I'm marrying the love of my life today.

My hair is tied up into a beautiful bridal bun. I'm wearing long fake eyelashes and a glittery translucent eyeshadow that matches perfectly with my glowing tiara. My eyes are eyelined into a sexy cat eye shape and I made sure to buy the same lip gloss I was wearing the first time that Draco and I took a broomstick ride.

For the first time ever, I did nail art. I had so much fun painting abstract figures on my fingernails with mini brushes and I'm very happy with the result:

 I had so much fun painting abstract figures on my fingernails with mini brushes and I'm very happy with the result:

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

—Come in —I replied and the door opened, but it quickly closed back.

—Draco Lucius Malfoy! What do you think you're doing? —I heard Narcissa's voice outside.

—I just wanna give a present to my beautiful bride, mother —Draco replied.

—No no no. You know that it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding. I'll give it to her.

—But...

—No buts, little young man! Now go back to the altar and wait like all grooms do...

I could imagine Draco raising an eyebrow and couldn't help but giggle.

—...You're the most handsome groom ever. I love you, Draco.

—I love you too, mother.

My door was knocked on again.

—Come in —I replied and Narcissa entered the room.

—You're a very beautiful bride, darling. Draco has a very good taste.

—Thank you so much, Narcissa —I blushed and smiled.

—Draco sends you this present —she handed me a small velvet box.

—Oh my God! —I exclaimed when I opened it.

The box contained a beautiful gold bracelet with four little diamond pendants: a guitar, a skateboard, a heart and a cup of coffee, like the emojis that Tom texted me the day we met.

Tears of joy started filling my eyes when I put the bracelet on my wrist.

—Are you ready, darling?

—Yes! —I replied with a big smile on my face.

I headed to the chapel door and smiled by seeing my beloved Draco waiting for me in the altar with a beautiful smile on his face. He got a haircut but kept his sexy facial hair. Tears of joy started filling our eyes by seeing each other dressed as groom and bride for the first time: