Chapter Eight

A few days later, I was drawing in the garden sitting on the lawn. I saw Draco coming towards me eating a green apple.

—Hi little apple —he told me sweetly. He had started calling me that way since I flirted with him talking about apples in the Christmas party.

—Hola bollito hermoso —I told him sweetly and a beautiful smile bloomed across his face.

He had understood what I said: "Hi beautiful honey bun", because it was the first thing I taught him. He sat next to me and dropped a delicious juicy kiss on my lips.

—Hmm... You taste like an apple! —I said licking my lips, tasting his kiss and he blushed.

—Do you want a bite?

—Sure —I gave a bite to his apple—. Hmm... Delicious!

—Not as delicious as you. —I blushed and he planted a peck on my lips—. Are you still working on your masterpiece?

—It's almost done. Don't look at it! It's a surprise!

—Ok —he closed his eyes and covered them with his free hand as he kept eating his apple making a cute crunch.

When he finished eating his apple, I finished my drawing too. He looked so cute with closed eyes. I lightly licked my lips and got closer to him. He sensed me close and smiled. I pressed my lips against his and dropped a sweet kiss on his lips.

—My drawing is ready, sweetie —I tore it from my notebook and gave it to him.

—Wow! It's beautiful! —He said amazed.

It was a beautiful abstract night sky filled with shining stars, and one of them was a shooting star. There was a legend below:

"...and the stars shined for us"

I had drawn the beautiful starry sky we gazed the first time he took me to the Astronomy Tower.

—I love it! Thank you so much, love —he smiled and planted a peck on my lips.

—I'm gonna miss you during Christmas Holidays, sweetie.

—I'm gonna miss you too, babygirl. Will you really go back to France? —He tucked my hair behind my ear. I nodded—. I have something for you too —he took his Quidditch jersey out of his backpack and gave it to me. It had his delicious scent of apple and mint.

—Thank you so much, sugar —I smiled and planted a peck on his lips.

Christmas Eve had came. After having a wonderful family dinner with my parents, I was getting ready to go to bed. My bedroom was beautifully lighted by the moonlight. I was barefoot, only wearing Draco's Quidditch jersey and my panties, staring at the window, thinking on how much I wished to be with Draco that night as I was singing acapella: