Chapter Three

It's unbelievable. One month ago, I was the new girl from Beauxbatons, and now, I find myself flirting with the Prince of Slytherin at professor Slughorn's office.

—What do your parents do in France, Ms. (Y/L/N)? —Professor Slughorn asked.

—They work at the Ministry. My father is the Advisor to the Minister, and my mother, the Senior Undersecretary —I replied.

—That's very interesting. And, would you like to follow their footsteps?

—Not really. Music and art are my life, so I would like to start a career in music or art, or both.

—Hmm... I see. And, do you like Hogwarts?

—Yes. Hogwarts is very different from Beauxbatons for obvious reasons.

—Hmm... Many admirers? —He asked raising an eyebrow.

I choked on my ice cream and Draco spat the wine he was drinking.

—No, I... That's not what I meant to say —I answered embarrassed—. Here I have the chance to have male friends, and I'm so glad about it —I added, staring at Draco, and his cheeks flushed a bit. He had been listening mindfully to every single word that came out of my mouth.

—You look so pretty in this outfit —Draco told me as he was escorting me to my dorm after dinner.

—Thanks —I replied blushing—. And you look so handsome too in this fancy black tux. —He winked.

—I didn't know you were a member of the club.

—I didn't know you were a member either. I'm glad we both are —I winked. He smiled.

—Next week it's gonna be our first Quidditch match versus Gryffindor. Are you gonna go to support us?

—I'm gonna be in the front row —I replied smiling and a beautiful smile bloomed across his face.

—Great! —He took my hand in his and kissed it gently, making me blush—. Good night, (Y/N).

—Good night, Draco —I said blinking coquettishly. He smiled and bit his lower lip playfully.

—Sleep well —he winked and left.

I had been thinking on him all night long in my dorm. His beautiful grey eyes, his beautiful smile, his perfect pale skin, his delicious scent of apple and mint...

I realized that Draco Malfoy was my first crush.