Chapter Twelve

A few hours ago, Draco and I were taking a delicious bubble bath together in the prefects' bathroom on the fifth floor. Soaking in the jacuzzi with your naked boyfriend and making love is the hottest thing you can do.

After sharing a very romantic and intimate moment together, Draco escorted me to my dorm but noticed that I was sad.

—What's wrong, gorgeous? —He asked concerned.

—I... I can't find the snitch you gave to me... I think I lost it, sweetie, I'm so sorry —I said with tears in my eyes.

—You didn't lose it, love —he cupped my face gently with his hands and planted a peck on my lips—. I took it —he told me sweetly.

—What? W... why?

—I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Here it is —he gave me the snitch back—. I hid a surprise inside, but please don't open it before midnight, ok?

—Ok —I nodded and smiled.

—I jinxed it to open only when you or me touch it, but it won't open before midnight.

—Have I ever told you that I love your British accent? It's so sexy —I blinked coquettishly. Draco smiled and bit his lower lip seductively.

—Your French accent is so sexy too. I love when you whisper sweet things in French in my ear. —I blushed and smiled.

—I love you, Draco.

—I love you too, (Y/N) —he leaned in and dropped a tender kiss on my lips.

—I'm gonna put on a sexy beautiful dress tonight, only for you.

—Can't wait!

Tonight was gonna be very special. Draco and I had planned to sneak into my dorm at midnight to love each other until the dawn, like the first time we expressed our love physically on Valentine's Day, and we were gonna return to France together tomorrow.

But who was Astoria and why Draco had gotten pale by seeing her?

—The school year in Beauxbatons ends before it ends in Hogwarts, so I returned to London just in time for your prom, Draco —Astoria said.

So, I remembered what professor Dumbledore had said in the Sorting Ceremony, when he introduced me as the first exchange student from Beauxbatons:

"This is gonna be her Sixth Year, and one of our sixth years is in Beauxbatons right now, of course"

—I wanted to give you a surprise, honey —Astoria added.

She walked towards Draco and hugged him, then she kissed him on the lips and entwined her hand with his, but Draco let go off her hand. He looked clearly uncomfortable.