Chapter Seven

Draco is a naughty boy who loves to caress my breasts when we kiss on the sly in the Slytherin locker room before Quidditch matches. He truly knows how to drive me wild. He always giggles and shakes his head when I slap his butt playfully before he leaves the locker room, but I know he loves it.

He always makes me feel sexy, and now it's my turn to drive him wild. I put on a body cream with little golden sparkles and my skin turned so soft and smells delicious. My hair is tied up into a high messy ponytail. I'm wearing long fake eyelashes and a beautiful makeup that matches perfectly with my dress.

—Your skin feels exquisitely soft and delicious. I knew that you had beautiful curves hidden underneath your school uniform —Draco said, running his lips through the exposed skin of my breasts on my cleavage and caressing my thighs underneath my skirt.

I shivered in gasping pleasure laying on my bed, having a super hot makeout session with him laying comfortably between my legs.

—Are these golden sparkles on your skin, babe?

—Do you like them?

—I love them —he whispered against my lips and kissed me like he couldn't live without me, taking my breath away.

I rolled my body on top of his and straddled him. I ran my fingers through my neck, on a certain spot where he loved to kiss me. He smiled and bit his lower lip seductively. I knew I had a hickey there because he loved to mark his territory. I ran my hands through his sexy chest and bent down to kiss his neck on his sweet spot.

—Hmm... baby —he moaned.

I gently pulled away and noticed that I had left a hickey on his neck. He smiled in a very mischievous way because he knew it. I bent down again and bit his lower lip kittenishly. He gasped and rolled his body on top of mine, and we ended up melting in a passionate kiss.

After a super hot session of kisses and caresses, Draco and I got to the party, hands entwined. Professor Slughorn took a picture with us. Ginny and Harry were there too. Ginny and I shared a warm hug. We hadn't talked much since I started my Seventh Year.

—Hi (Y/N). You look fabulous! —Ginny said.

—Thanks Ginny. So do you.

—Thanks. Is it true that you're gonna sing for us tonight?

—Yes! I'm so excited! —I said smiling and we noticed certain tension between our boyfriends.

—Malfoy —Harry drawled.

—Potter —Draco frowned.

—Come sweetie. I crave a delicious dessert —I entwined my hand with Draco's and led him to the dessert table. Ginny nodded. She knew why I had done that—. Hmm... Strawberries and cream —I said when we got to the dessert table.

—Did you know that they're aphrodisiac? —He winked. I smiled. He grabbed a strawberry and fed me. I ate a half and he ate the other half.

—Did you know that the Romans worshiped the apple as an aphrodisiac? Maybe that's why your cologne drives me wild —I winked. He smiled and bit his lower lip seductively.

Draco and I looked up and noticed that a little branch of mistletoe had bloomed above our heads.

—Mistletoe —he delicately slided his hands through the exposed skin of my waist and got me closer to him. I smiled and gently wrapped my hands around his neck.

—Did you know that mistletoe is a tree parasyte that likes apple trees? —I blinked coquettishly. He smiled and leant in until his soft lips brushed mine.