Chapter Five

Draco made sure to take me through wonderful landscapes. We flew over the lake and over beautiful flower fields. I loved to feel my hair flying with the breeze, and it was a beautiful sight the way the breeze caressed Draco's beautiful platinum blond hair.

—This is wonderful, Draco! —I said squeezing his waist.

—I told you that you'd like it, (Y/N)!

—I don't like it! I love it!

—Woohoo!

When we got to Diagon Alley, Draco knew exactly where to go to find the books I needed. But each one of them was available at a different book store, so we ended up carrying a pile of books that became bigger and bigger at every book store we visited. Fortunately, they lent me a cart that looked like those supermarket carts from the muggle world.

—I wonder how we're gonna take all these books to the school —Draco said when I bought the last book of the list.

—Piece of cake —I winked. He smiled and noticed that I was carrying a pouch that he had mistaken for a small shoulder bag before.

—Is that a... mokeskin pouch?

—Yep.

—Wow! They're very rare! How did you get it?

—It has been in my family for generations. My grandmother gave it to my father, my father gave it to me, and I hope to give it to my son or daughter in the future.

—Hmm... So, do you wanna have just one child?

—Yes. Well, I come from a very small family. I'm an only child, and my parents are only children too.

—I'm an only child too, you know? —He told me sweetly. I blushed and looked down, trying to hide the fact that I had gotten the message perfectly.

Draco invited me to a very fancy restaurant for lunch. I'm not the kind of girl who eats only salad, so we ate a tasty beefsteak and he even asked them to leave the dessert cart next to our table. We ate so much ice cream that our brains got frozen, and we spent the rest of the afternoon walking in Hogsmeade... holding hands.

After spending a wonderful day together, we flew back to the castle just in time for dinner, but we didn't had dinner. Draco wanted to show me one last place.

It was a bit cold at night, so he put me his jacket on to keep me warm. It had his delicious scent of apple and mint.

—This is my secret place —he said as he helped me get off his broomstick atop of the Astronomy Tower.

—Why is it not cold here? —I took off the jacket and put it on the railing.

—Trust me. I've been asking the same question to myself for years —he giggled and I giggled too.

—It's beautiful up here.

—But the most beautiful thing here is the sight. Look.

—Wow! —I said amazed.

It was a starry night. It seemed like the stars were shining more than ever that night. I laid my hands on the railing and tears started rolling down my cheeks at such a beautiful sight. Draco noticed it, and cupping my face gently with his hands, he wiped my tears away carefully with his thumbs.

—I'm sorry —I whispered embarrassed. Draco snaked his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind, making me blush and smile shyly.

—Don't apologize. You're so sensitive. You don't hide what you feel. That's so cute —he whispered in my ear and a beautiful smile bloomed across my face.