INTRODUCTION'S

So here  👇 guys who's the character's of FIVE GIRL'S or should we say 5G's

First one is Aramie Cooper,her name Aramie because combine with the thai and american ,she's the youngest  and troublemaker of their group.

Second is Apple Thompson,because when her mom always eat apple when she inside her mom tommy (hehhehehe) and innocents one but sometime's bitch.

Third is Alvey Harper,she's the shortest one of their group and cold hearted but genious 👌.

Fourth is joy Scott because she always joyful or should i say active of their group.

And fifth is keziah White  ,her name is from the bibble ,she's always pray , but when she comes to be mad no one can defense her and pray already before you dead .

THE MEAN GIRL'S OR M'sP (MEAN's POWER)

1.Mae Barber -she's always mad it comes to the 5G's and of course being jealous who can reach her level (as if pretty 😑)

2.Anna Style- her attitude like mae too and she's happy when she see her enemy suffered.

3.Cris Smith - same of her attitude on mae and anna too and she always mad when alvey took her crown.(u know alvey is genious)

4.princess Swift-she always think that she princess of their school and always irritated when she see the 5G's.

5.Margaret Willow-she being friend of the 5G's but its all fake , and the one that her hate so  much is keziah .

BASKET BALL PLAYER IN THEIR SCHOOL

Shawn                Blake
Justin                 Jake
Drake
Jason
George
Jaden
Jack
Miguel
Luke

LETS THE FUN BEGIN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE GUYSS AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUR MAKE'S  (HEHHEEH 😎😛) THANK'S READERS HOPE Y'LL ENJOY THIS OUR STORY .