CHAPTER 14

ARAMIE'S POV

I get up on my bed ,i was about to went the door ,suddenly my phone vibrate. I  groand annoyance ,while im mess my hair. I take it ,and click. I recieve keziah message.why people sudden message on this morning.

From: keziah W.
To:you
Hey !! How are you?

I roll my eyes .

From:you
To:keziah W.
Seriously in the morning
😒

From:keziah W.
To:you
Yeah! I just wanna ,invited you on joy's house.
Her birthday remember.

From:you
To:keziah W.
IDK 😦, you know that joy
Still mad at me 😑

From:Keziah W.
To:you
Well,just come 😓🙏

From:You
To:keziah W.
8====D

From:keziah W.
To:you
Seriously dude ,d***?
Please we 5G's right?
Just come, for me.

I giggled,imagining of her reaction right now

From:you
To:keziah W.
Ahh ok

From:keziah W.
To:you
Thnks 😚

From:you
To:keziah W.
Hellcome, 😋
                  Seen

I chuckled of our conversition , i put my phone on my right pocket ,went to the door ,switch the doorknob .

When i reach in downstair ,i hurriedly get the ingredients on ref. Of what i cooking for breakfast.

I  switch the stove,i put the one glass of water on dry pan,when start to boiled it,i quickly put the onions ,garlics , spring onions and spicy crunchy shrimp. I mix it , i can hear  my stomach grumbled .

I get the noodles on ref.  and put on pan mix on .

Deliciouso!!!

When my cooking is done ,i switch off the stove and place the noodles along with shrimp and onions,garlic ,spring onions.
I called it my  own recipe is SHRIMP NOODLES SOUP.

6 -7 MINUTES LATER

I quickly put my empty bowl on sink ,i plan that i wash the dish later after i went on joy's birthday.

I went on my room ,into the closet to choose what i wear . maybe skirt...no hmm sweat pants,ripped jeans or dress haysss.

I hesitate to choose what i wear so i call keziah to pick what i wear for birthday.

"Hello?"

"Ziah, can you decide what i wear ,you know that i didnt have taste in come to fashion." I said with "duhh " tone ,i can hear she chuckled on other line.

"I prefer ..... Skirt with croptop" she replied ,what the fuck!! So she prefer me a .. To be a slut ?.

"What the dust! Can you just tell me ,i prefer ripped jeans or any ,aishh you know im not into a skirt especially on the birthday event or whatever" i said to her while rolling my eyes.

"Why did you call ,if you didnt wear what i decide to you?" She ask ,i can see she rolling her eyes too.i mocked her.

"Okay!! Bye ,your fashion is nice" i said with sarcastically tone.she hung up nothing to say bye.... Back.

I grab ripped jeans and black crop top ,lay on my bed .i grab my towel and hang on in bathroom metal stick. Walk on shower and on.

7 MINUTES

after i bath,i walk out and grab the towel .i went on my drawer to get the underwear and bra.because i forget to lay beside my choosing outfit.

After i wear on my undies,i went on bed to get my outfit,first i wore my crop top, second ripped jean but i struggled little bit cause it so fit on me.

I check my body on the mirror ,maybe my fashion isn't that bad .
I quickly brush my hair , put make up little bit to make me pretty ,cute and hot more!!Im so full of my self.(note sarcasm)

I flipped my hair while posing on mirror like a model.

I cleared my throat ,how to speak on joy.

"Hey joy ,whats up" i practice how to talk on her formally.

"Hey joy happy birthday, thanks to keziah for inviting me" i cringed on my last part.

"Hey joy,please im sorry of what i've done to you'" i slap my self on of the last part because i was like murder on any one.

"Joy,hey how are you dude?"i sigh of frustration,that so lame what i come on my mouthed.so i try another and thinking words .

"  joy ,happy birthday"i said smiled widely ,act like i give her birthday gift.

I bet that if anyone who see this like talking to nothing,i bet she or he laughing at me. You knew they think your crazy bitch.  speaking of gift.

My eyes wide open,shit i forget to buy her a gift.

I Walk out to my room,i hurriedly went downstairs to meet the door .

When i was in outside , i quickly went to my car, rose the wheel on shopping shop.i oark my car in parking lot and rose up to inside ,i thought that so many people in here but i wrong .i went on gucci brand ,i know that she love gucci , i can see the expensive black hoddie ,so i quickly get it and place the casher.And of course i look at the size after i take it.

"Maam ,you can afford this?" The casher ask me,i look at her with my left eyebrow raise.

"Why would i pick this if i cant afford" i replied at her whhile rolling my eyes,i can see her smirking as if i didnt can pay.

"Its 50,000 backs" she said while smirking ,i chuckled,you think this face is poor.

"Ok" i place my credit card,her smirk faded so im the one who smirk now.

"This is how you threat your customer ,you think the manager happy to see the situation like this,what if i tell your manager to remove  you here"i treatened her,her eyes start to watered.

" and please dont judge the people that you never know"i harshly pull the the hoodie wrap in gray plastic and my credit card .

"Im so sorry maam " she apologize,i nooded at her before i walk out .

I didnt buy the gift box because is already inside my car.
Once i inside my car ,i folded the black hoddie and put on the gift box and then tadaa!!.

"I wish joy love this gift" i mumbled and sigh.i rose my car away the shopping shop.

.............

VOTE PLEASE!!