CHAPTER 7

NARRATOR'S POV

Next day ,they walk inside the school there's no energy they have because Aramie not with them and then they didn't forget the fight yesterday.

"I think its all my fault " Apple said to them her eyes start  watering ,Joy patted her shoulder .

"If i di-idn't slap her sh-she didn't run away fr-from us" Apple choke her words from sobbing ,Alvey wipe her tears .

"If keziah didn't joke like that this never happened " Alvey said with angry voice and look keziah who tears falling in her eyes.

"Yeahh i know!" Keziah said to her with sad tone .
"IF YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE THAT FUCKING ALARMCLOCK OVER OUR BESTFRIEND THIS NEVER GONNA HAPPENED!!!!"Alvey shout at her infront her face .All students attention on them.

" YOU DONT KNOW!!"Keziah fired back .Alvey grab her collar like boys do.
"If something happened to her ,this our group nothing longer" Alvey said to her and harshly let go.

"Guyss please stop! ,we wont want this in the first place. Please enough!!!!!" Joy said to them while crying too .Alvey phone rung.

Unknown Number........

Decline | Accept

"Hello!"Alvey answered through the phone .
" Im Mrs. Cooper , Aramie's Mother she didn't come home last night ,are you her friend'" her mother ask alvey whose now silently sobbing.

"U-uhmm ye-yeah we a-are"Alvey choke her word .her members sobbing too ,they worried if something happened to their Bestfriend.

" Are you cying dear??" Mrs. Cooper ask her with concern voice.
"Uhm-m no my throat suddenly hurt " she lie on Mrs. Cooper,she cover her mouth ,her tears didn't end.she hung up because she coudn't stayed like that talk to her Mother bestfriend while sobbing.

Shit!!! Alvey grab her hair because of frustration .Apple went to her and give a hug ,along  joy too.they notice Keziah her head still look down ,feeling guilty of herself.Alvey went to her and held her chin .

"I'm sorry for shouting at you" Alvey apologize to her and give her a hug .keziah smiled from that ,she hug back.

"Guys we need to go to our room before the teacher's scolding us"Joy said to them ,patted them in the shoulders ,they smiled at her and nooded.

They walk on their room,some students looking at their and gossiping.

" guyss do you hear from one of their bestfriend that their Group nothing longer"

"Yeah i hear that!!"

They ignore what they gossip about them friendship and alvey seem to calm down a bit because she didn't beat up for now or trying to look a fight.Keziah went inside her door entrance before that she give them one by one hug's.

And they proceed to the joy room before she reach the entrance,joy hug them mouthed at them see you later guyss!! They nooded and went to their classroom.

When they reach the entrance of their room ,all eyes on them like they steal something  .Alvey give them a confused look.

"Why you all looking at us like that?" Alvey ask to them with raise her eyebrow.After that they go back their business ignore here asking.Apple rub her back to calm her down. Before they went to their sit, another gossiping they heard again.

"You didn't know that their group are not longer"

"How did you know?"

"I hear from another room earlier and you dont know ! they shouted each other like didn't care their friendship anymore"