CHAPTER 10

NARRATOR  POV

Aramie arrive in the airport with her mother.She wave at  her group whos now didnt end up crying.

"Lets go honey?" Her mom ask her while get the lagguage,she nooded with sad smile before that she run to her group give a one by one hug's.

"Please eat more!" Joy remind to her ,she shook her head  a yes  while sobbing.
"We miss you bitch!" Alvey said to her ,she laugh and hug them again before she going back to her mom.

She wave again and shout " i miss you all too guyss" with flying kiss.they catch the  kiss from her and giggled .

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
CARTEL HIGH

3 MONTHS LATER

"So guys lets hang out?" Joy ask them.
"Sorry im busy , " alvey wave them as good bye,they sigh but something interrupt them its apple phone.she pick up.

"Okay mom!"she said and hang up.
" uhmm guys my mom said that we have family dinner ,so bye for now"apple wave at them and drove her car .

"Ohh i forgot my -" joy interupt her.
"Its ok keziah ,just go" keziah give her a sorry look before leave ,joy sigh deeply.
They change when Aramie leave them like they not hangout each other,they always busy and they change their personality ,they didnt curse like they did before ,they focused their education .

She look  her watch what time is it its 3:23 .Someone call her.

"Hello?" She greet.
"H-hi" Her mouthed wide open ,when she familiar the sound.
"Aramie!" She replied happily but something come up to her mind ,her face turn serious .
"Uhmm i ju-" "its ok !" She cut her with irrated tone.
" Are you mad?" Her sound so nervous
"Nope"she roll her eyes.
" I know you mad! But i can explain"She said
"You dont have to explain with, after 3 months ,and we thought you comeback after you visit your dad ,you tell  us that you just want to see your dad in there? and you didnt bother to call us ,we trying to call you for fuck sake! and now that we forget you ,you just call like nothing happened "she explain ,before Aramie can replied she quickly hang up.She hurried drive her car out of School.

£££££££££££££
APPLE'S HOUSE- FAMILY DINNER

" So baby , me and your dad talk about your future"Her mother said while sipping the wine.
"But mom you dont have to ,i can stand being my self"she fired back .

" No! And you think that we dont know what your doing craziest in your school with your fucking friends"Her mom slam the table make them flinch.Her father patted her mother shoulder to calm down.

"Baby! Please just for your future" Her dad said ,she only roll her eyes and stand up .

"Where are you going ?" Her mom ask ,and stand up.she harshly gram her wrist.

"You know what! Where were you when i need you ,You all just think always business ,you didnt think that Im alone here and Now you just show up and talking  about what my fut-" her mom slap her make her step backward.

"Where your manners?" Her mom glared at her .Her father stand up.She run outside, sit on bench ,she lift her kness to hug them .She choke her own tears, someone call her on phone.

"H-hello" She greet while sobbing.
"Are you okay ?" She look who calling her it's Aramie.
"Why didn't you comeback?" She tried to change the subject but she failed.
"I know your not okay!" she sob louder.
"Please !! Tell me!" She quickly hung up not answering the question.