CHAPTER 11

KEZIAH POV

"Wtf!!" I heard Aramie curse,i confuse why Alvey block our way.I look at her ,i can see her eyes full of anger.i get out the car, along with Aramie.

" Alvey what are you doing her?" I ask her, she ignore me ,her eyes only on Aramie. I tilt my head of confusion.

"What she doing her?" Finally her attention on me, i furrow my left eyebrow i thought she know about this? I said on my mind.

"She didnt tell you?"i ask her ,ignore her asking.

" No and yes! But she text me that she come here,i thought that she just joking"She said to me ,i sigh .

"So!?" I ask her while my right eyebrow raise.

"Can we talk ?" Alvey ask me ,i look at Aramie for Permission  ,she nooded and get her luggage on the back of my car .i look at Alvey whos now looking at me .

"Okay!" I said to her ,she point her index finger area where we
talking,i nooded.when we reach on bench,we sit of course .

"Okay! " She start the conversition .

"I thought we forget her,why she's here and wheres her car" She ask me breathing ,i sigh deeply and face palm on my self.I hold her shoulder to calm down.

"Yeah i forget her or mad at her but please ,stop talking you didnt know her for a long time " I said to her ,she rolling her eyes aishh this girl.

"So joy and apple know  about this about her arriving?" She ask ,i shook my head as a i dont know .

"Thats all ?" I ask her ,she stand and walk out  what happened that girl.

"So i gotta go" she said to me and get in her car wahh i didnt notice her car huh? I thought she just taking a cab. Someone tap my shoulder make me flinch again. Why people suddenly show up
make me scared.

"Can you just drop me on my House" Aramie said to me,i look at her confuse what!!

"Ahh okay but can we talk for a seconds or minutes" i ask her,she just nooded what happened this girl maybe she bump 😕 her head or something .

"Can you please explain to me ,why are you here?"i ask her ,she look away and sigh.

" Im worried about apple because that time i call her , i heared she cry ,when i ask her that  she's okay ,she didnt tell me ,when i ask her again ,she sob loudly and then she hung up"She explain,i look at her eyes i see her worried .

"Can you just drop me on my house?"She ask me ,i nooded with smile.She return her luggage  the back on my car.I know that she upset about Alvey.... and me i guess.

........

After i drop her to her house ,i drove to my house to rest my tiring body.I was about to hold the door knob , someone who opened it ,its my mom i see her worried with mix of anger.

" Did you look at your watch and observed that what time is it?" She ask with annoyance,i didn't response and i pass her but she hold my both shoulder .

"Young lady dont pass me like that!" Mom said to me with demand tone ,i look at her with tiring eyes,she look at me or observing my face , finally she realize that i need to rest ,she let  go both of my shoulder and sigh.

" its ok you can rest but tomorrow we can talk about this " she said and left ,she rose to her room,i sigh and  went to my room.  

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER  BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A ENERGY TO WRITE ,I THINK I HAVE A COVID 19 (JUST KIDDING, SIMBA KO PALAYO DILI MATINUOD TOK TOK TOKKK 😅)

PLEASE VOTE GUYSS

😕😑😤😫- IF YOU DONT VOTE I GIVE YOU THIS REACTION.

😍😊☺😚-IF YOU VOTE I GIVE YOU THIS FACE REACTION.