CHAPTER 8

ARAMIE'S POV

"Mom! I dont want to leave,i coudn't take that act towards them mom! Im hurting........ them " i beg her while crying.she only smile but i can see her sad through that smile.

"i already tell your dad your not agree on his decision but he going to transfer you no matter what!"My mom explain to me,i stomped my feet and run outside.

I sit the bench while wiping my tears .

THE 5G

                           DO YOU HAVE TO LEFT THIS GROUP

                                                YES     |    NO

I sigh,i guess this is not the right time to tell them that i leave, I'm thankful that keziah say that words ,i think thats the destiny to broke our friendship maybe we never distined in our friendship in future.

Someone patted my shoulder its our neighbor i guess! but i dont know her name yet.

" hey! Why are you alone?"she ask and sit beside me,i shrugged my shoulder while look at her.

"I just need some fresh air" i replied while wiping the tears wont stop falling down.

"Uhm My name is hanna brenner " she held out her hand to handshake, i accept it.

"Aramie cooper" i smile at her and go back to the view i look awhile ago.and then i stand up to feel the fresh air,i look at her she seem immitate my position , i laugh at her wierdness and she laugh too.

"So do you have problem?" She ask ,smiling at me and i give her a sad smile ,watching the moon full of light in our view.

I dont know if i tell her because of friendship,maybe she laugh at me only for friendship problem. Should i tell her??

"Bff problem" i replied to her while akward look and scratched my nape for embarrassing.she only smiled ,i smiled back.

I think she's a nice person.

" We same !when im 13 i got bullied bacause of my childish act but i got to use it ,i didnt look for a fight , i only is to study but"she stopped ,her eyes started to get watered,i smiled with full of sadness.

"A-and then the bullied is getting worst ,they punch me like im only a toy,they pull my hair while laughing and poured the juice ,throw some vege at me like im only trash  on their eyes. im tried to say myself that i getting to use it but im not ,i stand for myself to fight them .Now i didnt let myself getting hurt i used my weakness turn to toughness " I listening on her story ,i smiled and rub her back .

I whispered at her its ok! Im so shock when she suddenly hugged me but my shock fade into the soft smile i wear ,i hugged her back.

"But ! Where is your bff problem?" I ask her while let go the hug.

"When im turning 14 i find my bestfriend's always make me smile and laugh,they didnt let me hurt ,when i get bullied they didnt leave my side ,they always protect me ,they threatened me like im their little sister but my smile turning to  sadness which my family cause of it.they transfer me to another school .They always  compare me to anyone ,they always tried to say why im born in this world ,im just a useless." She explain to me ,i look down remember when her story is like to me but except the last part.

"You ,can you tell your bff problem?" She ask me , i nooded at her.

"Well same as your story but except the bully and your last part to your parents compare to anyone." I said to her with smile,she only nooded while playing her fingers .

"Your Lucky" she said to me ,i look at her full of confused and then i realize what she mean ,i smiled at her .i was about to reply to her my phone rung.

Daddy calling...

                                    Decline | Accept

"Hello dad?" I greet at him with rolling my eyes of annoyance.
"How are you baby?" I roll my eyes again of his asking I'm not fine because of you i thought.

"Im fine! ,why you ask??" I ask him with cold voices.
"Please respect my decision baby " he pleaded at me ,i rolling my eyes again of irritated

"Respect my ass" i mumbled while hanna laughing silently, i look at her with cold stare ,make her quite.

" yeah i know" i replied to him with 'duhh' tone, he chuckled before hang up. I almost throw my phone of my anger ,if his not my father i swear i kill him already.

"Hey you okay?" Hanna suddenly ask me ,i give her what do you think look and back my gaze to the fucking phone, i quickly call my long time bestfriend Rachelle Carpenter.

"Hello?" She greet ,i giggled because i know she didnt look the caller ID .

"Long time no call sis" i greet back at her with chuckled,i heared her scream, i laugh .

"Are you real ?" She excitedly ask me with full of happiness on her voice, i roll my eyes and sigh.

"Im just air" i tease her ,i know she pout right now.

"Hey i heared ,you getting back to the california ,im so excited to see you!" I smiled about her excited words that give to me but i always thinking about my group i dont want to leave them.

"Hey are you there! Sis?" She ask ,i can hear her worried tone on her voice.

"Yeah! See you there!" I quickly hang up , inhale and exhale through my breathing, i look at my side i realize that hanna leave already.someone calling me ,i know thats dad and i ignored it but he didnt give up to call me i look my caller id, my eyes wide open  its joy, i slapped myself of it.

I dont know if i accept it or decline maybe i tell her about going back in california

Joy Calling...

                               Decline | Accept

" hello!" I greet her with sad smile ,its so awkward when you hurting them but you greeting them like nothing happened.

"How are you?" She ask ,i smile and i remembered about going back in california.

Should i tell her?

"I-im fine ! I guess" i replied to her with scratched my nape ,she chuckled but i feel her chuckled mix with sadness ,guilty and madness.

" Can i ask you something?" I ask to her while my kness shaking of nervous, i know they mad at me if i tell them about this but this is the better of us.

"Sure!"She replied to me ,i smiled and sigh

This is the time!

" Ahh i know ,about our fight dont mind it we already forgive you and you already forgive us right ?thank god" She ask to me full hopeful words.Yes I already forgive you guyss i thought.But i need to tell this .

"No!! that n-"she hungup ,shittttt !!! I call her but she didn't pick up
,i call her again many times she didnt pick up .I grip my phone from frustrating.

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!