CHAPTER 6

NARRATOR'S POV

"Kring kring" the alarm clock on the table side of the bed ring ,Aramie got annoying it so she throw the alarm clock on the floor before she close her eyes again she meet a cold stare.

"Hey why you throw my Alarmclock ?" Keziah ask to her with a crossed arm .Aramie ignore her and go back to sleep will her member's sleep deeply.

"Hey wake up" keziah wake up them while shake them one by one.is that all you want huh!!!she thought. She hurriedly get a cold water  and she go back to her room nothing change, sleep and sound's only she hear's ,she flashed the cold water on their face,they startled .

"What the fuck!!!" Alvey cursed while wipe her face. Aramie get up pretending yawning .

"Hey bitch why you throw my clock" Keziah said again  while pointing her ,she fall on the bed again and pretending sleep .

"Hey dont ignore me" Keziah went to her and flashed the water over her face but nothing happen. Keziah couldn't take anymore so she slap her hard on the face make her red mark on it.

"Shit!!" Aramie cursed while holding her face ,her member's laughing at her and then she give up already because of the pain on her cheek  .

"Your fault to break my clock" keziah said to her with crossed her arm  , give a stick tongue out and laugh like a maniac.her member's stop laughing look at her wierdly and aramie look a her with boring face,she stop laughing and go back to serious face.

"Its just a accident ok" Aramie explain  to her still holding her  cheek .Keziah give her a nod and she mouthed at her dont do this next time!!! ,Aramie nooded and get up.

"So guyss lets go Im so hungry" Apple whining like a baby and rubbed her stomach.

"Ok! but Aramie you can go home  now amd never come back because we never need you in first place" Keziah joke at her with chuckled.But Aramie suprise at her joke because keziah didn't joke like that to her or her member's.

"But i thought you already forgive me" Aramie ask her with confuse look but she only hear a chuckled.She sigh and get out of the room.

"Hey! Why you do that to her?"Alvey ask her full of confusion on her face same at her member's.

" that's my precious alarm clock And that was only my joke."Keziah said to her with angry look , she realize that her first time mad at her friend's , she sigh and sit her bed.

"But your joke is make a people hurt keziah and you never joke like that to us before" Alvey said to her and sigh.

"Where's aramie?'joy ask them with worried look and tone.before they replied someone phone vibrate.

Mom calling......

Decline  | Accept

" hello mom!"Apple great her mom to the phone while listening her member's.

"How are you honey?" Her mom ask her ,she give her member's small smile before respond her mom.

"Uhmm i fine ,why you ask mom?" Apple ask with irritate tone.
"Why !! I'm not allowed to ask my daughter if she's fine!" Her mom said to her with confused tone.Apple laugh at her mom statement.

"Bye !!! Mom i love you and say daddy too i love him" Apple said to her mom while her member's give her awe look and her mom respond i love you too honey! take care before hung up.

"So guys lets eat " Alvey said to them ,they nooded at her , they get out to the room and went on downstairs.

"Do you have a maid in here?" Joy ask her while pointing on the food's in the table .

"Yeah!" Keziah replied to her ,sit in the chair and her member's sit too while smelling the food.

"Guys let's eat" Apple excitedly said to them before she grab one piece fried chicken, Alvey stop her .

"Wait we wont eat if one our member's not here ,wait here i call aramie" alvey said to them before get up her sit .keziah look down  because she regret to talk a joke and mad at her and her friend's.Apple hold her hand and mouthed at her its ok !! She little bit smiled and sigh.

---------------

"Aramie are you there" alvey call her but no one reply.
"Aramie,hey! is not your fault" she call her again but no one reply .She see a maid holding a plastic bag groceries.

"Uhmm miss you saw a girl passing by on here??"she ask the maid ,Maid nooded at her as a yes.

" yeah i see her walking out. There's non expression on her face"maid replied at her ,she thank her and go back to her member's.

"Where's Aramie ? Alvey" apple ask her with worried look .Alvey said to them i dont know with her sad voice.

6-7 minutes

"Ahh!!! im so full " Apple whining while rub her tommy.Keziah and joy chuckled at her cuteness but they stop look At alvey which quite all the time .

"Hey are you okay?" Joy ask her ,she only give her a small smile.

"Guyss maybe we g-" Apple didn't finished her words when alvey rung her phone.

Uknown Number....

Decline | Accept

"Hello" Alvey said to the phone while her members listening thier conversition.

"Are you friend of Aramie Cooper" unknown person ask her.She feel nervous  whole her body and she look at her member's they worried too ,then she respond.

"Yeahh We are !why?" She ask the person on the phone.
" you need to hurry up because your friend made a trouble by the way I'm the body guard of the school"body guard said to them before Alvey replied back ,call ended her hear.

"Guys we need to hurry up in the school " Alvey said to them with serious tone ,they nooded and get up their sit.

-----------------------

They open the gate to get inside and they hear the loud noise .they follow where the noise .They shock what they see.

"You bitch!!!" Aramie kick the innocent girl ,full of bruises .They suprise because Aramie never do that .before she kick the girl again someone stop her its Alvey.

"Dont do this!!" Alvey said to her with tears come out on her face but Aramie push her  make her fall down .Apple help alvey to get up .

"Why!! You do this?" Keziah ask her tears down her face.Aramie laugh sarcastically .

"What do you think?" Aramie ask her while pointing the girl who's sobbing.

"ARAMIE STOP THIS!!!" Joy shout at her make her flinch but she smirk.Apple suddenly closer to her and slap her hard make her step backward .

Aramie hold her cheek and suprise because apple never do that to her ever sense.All her member's shock too of her action.Apple Realize she didn't doing this before she say sorry to her ,aramie run in the parking lot  and drive her armani lamborghini speed up out in the school.

(Guyss while i write this i cry so hard (kidding) but seriously  little tears down my eyes ,just a little nothing more)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!