CHAPTER 9

NARRATOR'S POV

Aramie wake up because of her alarm clock,she got annoying it so she throw ,but something come up to her mind about lastnight ,she didnt sleep cause of it ,she sigh thinking how to tell them.

"Honey!?" Her mom shout from downstairs,she roll her eyes.

"Yeah!"she replied while getting up ,proceed to her bath but she only hear a silent replied from downstair,she seem ignored it, and  after her bath she wear her  underwear and bra before her uniform.

She went downstairs to come up the breakfast but  something always on her mind about lastnight,she flick her own forehead from annoying.

" mom! Why you shouted?"she ask her mom with confused look and sit down .

"About the california.Did you inform you group about this?" Her mom ask her while worried tone but ,she sigh , get up her sit she was about to take her bag ,A hand  hold her wrists.

"What?" She ask while her left eyebrow raise ,her mom hug her .
"Please ! Im sorry honey if i didnt give what you want" her mom cry over shoulder ,she hug her back something tears down her eyes too ,she rub her mom back.

"Mom! Its not your fault ,okay!" She let go of the hug and going outside ,she wave at her mom with sad smile.

Joy excited to tell her friends about lastnight ,She walk inside the gate ,she see her friends waving except on their younger not with them,she wave back with wide smile on her mouth.

"Guys!! I have to tell y'll important"Joy said to them ,nothing change her face always smiling.they nooded with smile.

" Aramie call me yesterday in the night"Joy took a breath.

"She said ,she will have to tell me something" she said to them,they smile hoping what the next.

"But i interrupt her,i cut her that we forgive her and she forgive us  that what i said before my phone out of battery" she said happily but them frown their face wearing.

"Y'll not happy?" She ask them .

"Why you cut her ,maybe she important something to tell you?" Alvey said while hugging apple from the back (hey dont think that way! Their not gay)  .

"I guess but dont worry our friendship is never break again!" Joy said ,they smile hearing that words come out of joy mouth.

They interrupting someone that they didnt expect.

"Hey guyss" Aramie greet them breathless and then coming forward on them.

"Ohh! Hey bitch long time no see" alvey greet back at her ,hug her tightly and she hug her back .

"Umm i just want tell you guyss somethin-" Aramie didnt finish her words ,joy cut her.

"Hey! They already know ,were so happy " joy smile at her but she just smile ,she was about tell  again to them.

"Well,well i thought your group broke up already?"Mae act thinking while her finger top on chin,her minions smirk.

" why you here by the way?"Aramie ask her with angry look.Mae step forward on her .

"Why you didnt tell them that you leave ,maybe you scared that they mad at you " Mae whispered at her wearing smirk,She stood froze ,she harshly hold Mae shoulder .

"Who the hell to tell you that!" She whispered at her with mad tone but mae only smirk push her hands off.

"So guyss ,you didnt know that this friends of you all is lying" Mae pointed her finger on Aramie who already clench her fist.