CHAPTER 13

APPLE POV

I open my eyes ,i meet the sun shining on my face, I realize that i talking to Aramie lastnight but where is she ? Maybe I'm dreaming because i miss her so much. I thought.

"Baby" i hear my mom calling me in downstairs,i yawn while both my hand stretching.

"Yeah?" I replied ,i reach the beannie on my table and tie on my hair ,pony tail. Went the door and twist the door knob.i walking to went downstairs, i saw my mom cooking.

"Good morning mom" i greet her while yawning again, my mom greet me back and smile sweetly.

"So what dish you cooking, mom?" I ask her ,dont tell me ,pancake again? ,sit on chair while my hands on my cheek ,my elbow on the table.

"Pancake,baby!" She replied,my eyebrow raise .Are you kidding me?.

"Pancake?" I ask her ,she shook her head a yes as replied. What the duck!.

"But can you cook another dish mom?" I ask her irritated, she look at me use her cold eyes.

"Are you saying ,that my skills in cooking is not good?" She ask crossing her arms.i secretly roll my eyes.

"No mom! Because Im tired to see my food same when i eat in the morning." I whine like a baby,i hear my mom chuckled.

"So baby ,your not mad at me?"she ask ,i look at her confused.so i didnt dream about i being mad.

"Anyway your my mom after all, so i already forgive you mom!" I said to her,she smiled and went to me,hugged me tightly ,i hugged her back.

"Im sorry baby ,for all worst i did to you" she said ,make me smiled widely.

"Its okay mom" i said to her ,she back cooking before that she kissed me in the forehead ,and hugged me once again. I wish this morning or forever nothing change mood of my mom.

"So baby  ,i let you choose the dish you want from now on"she said to me ,i jump from happiness ,i hugged my mom tightly .She chuckled from my action.

" baby why didnt you meet  your english partner to make your project."she ask,i look at her confused .english partner ?.

"English partner?" So im the one who ask now,she tilt her head.
"Yeah,she beg me if she come here,so i say to her ok and that i let her in,in your room" she explained ,so its true i didnt dream But how could Aramie to be here if she on her dad country.

"Who's she?" I ask her ,she give me are you have amnesia look ,i shook my head as a no!.

"I just look at your call id phone its..hmm" she replied and think .i wait her present.

"Ohh its my bitchfriend-ass ,that what i look on your phone when she calling" she said, her face cringed when she mentioned the nickname Aramie's number , what ? .

"You know what baby,im so mad about lastnight because your english partner call me a bitch!!! " I chuckled screetly, when i hear the last part.

"Just ignore it mom!" I said to her,she nooded.we start eating ,we laugh but suddenly my father appeared of my mind.

"Mom, wheres dad?" I ask her while biting my fucking pan cake ,i didnt choose anyfood for now because my mom already cooking it so ,i eat nothing waste it.

"Business" she shortly replied, sipping her morning coffee.i  simply nooded.

"Mom?" I ask her again ,but if i tell her about having a friends  maybe she's mad ,i dont want that happened ,she look at me and ask me what?.

"Nothing" i replied at her ,she nooded .I sigh .i hear phone vibrate make my attention on it. My mom excuse herself to take the call,i nodded at her. I follow her that she didn't notice ,i peek .i can see her expression while answering the call.

"Ok ! I went there,to make sure that dont make me embarrassed on every one" i hear what she said. She ended the call and return .

I quickly went back to my seat , and fix my shirt or anything ,i eat my food like nothing happened.i heared a footstep.

"Baby! Sorry ,i need to go,because the company need me " she said while she get her expensive bag ,i just nooded with sad smile .She hugged me as for goodbye and kiss my forehead.

she wave her hand ,i wave my hand back before close the damn door. They nothing change!!!.

I search my phone in my pocket ,shitt! I run upstairs on my room to find my phone but i didnt find it.i went to my closet . I grab my hair from frustration. I remember ,that i put my phone on couch when i have time to look the movie yesterday.

I quickly run in dowstair and ,yay finally i found my phone.i grab it and open ,i look on the miss call and message its already more but nothing less✌.

4 miss calls from my bitchfriend-ass

2 message from coldheart_eww

3 miss calls from praybeforedeath

1 message from praybeforedeath

1 miss call from joyful

I chuckled of the nickname's appeared on my phone screen,right i change their name into the funny pussy nickname yesterday,i thought that if i change their nickname ,it so much funnier.

I click on alvey messages.

coldheart_eww

From:coldheart_eww
To:you
What suppp 😜
                2:31 ,yesterday

From:coldheart_eww
To:you
Heyyy!!!!
             3:01,yesterday

I roll my eyes of her cheesiness ,so i click on keziah's message.

Praybeforedeath

From:praybeforedeath
To:you
Can you pick up the call 😒
                            4:57,yesterday

From:you
To:praybeforedeath
Sorry ✌✌

From: praybeforedeath
To:you
Too late 😔

From:you
To:praybeforedeath
Too early ,to suck a dick
😛

From:praybeforedeath
To:you
Your mouth young woman
Dont say that on me,especially on
The phone.😣

I giggled at her words but what that words i come from,why do i text that words like dick ,eww.

From:you
To:praybeforedeath
Ehhh,i thought you like that?

From:praybeforedeath
To:you
Ur so disgusting 😑
Bye 👋
                Seen

I put my phone to my pocket ,i went to kitchen to wash the dish ,if my mom didnt to scold the maid and didnt leave maybe i didnt wash this stink .I thought

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket,i look on it ,i recieve message from joy.

From:joyful
To:you
Can u go to my house 🙏

From:you
To:joyful
K, after i wash this stinky dish
😁
                    Seen

This is the long day I thought and sigh.

..........

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!