His past

Hola 👋🏻

Double update for you guys.....

Nidhi pov :

Moni was trying to go away from shan but he didn't leave her hand i looked at shiv "I think they both are fighting like childhood" i said "no not like childhood they are fighting for future" he said.

Suddenly shan kissed moni but she slapped him i gasped she turn around to leave but stopped in her tracks when she saw us.

"I think she needs you" Shiv whispered pushed my back lightly forward, i went to her she ran to me hugged me "take me away from here" she cried i looked at shiv he nodded his head and went to shan.

************

"What is it moni" i asked her we are at restaurant terrace she is crying continuesly from past half n hour "he kissed me" she said wiping her tears "he kissed me and broke my heart again" she said.

"What happen moni" i asked her "when we are dancing I can't stand close to him so i left floor and went back side of restaurant he also followed me to back side" she said fresh tear slipped from her eyes.

"He asked me why i left i lie to him that I didn't feel well but next second he kissed me i try to push him but he didn't leave me" she said smiled sadly.

"I can't resist so i kissed him back but he pulled back and said it was mistake" she said.

"How can he say it was mistake when i am also kissed him back can't he understand that" she said "he said sorry to me and try to stop me for going but again he kissed me this time i slapped him i am not a toy that he could play" she cried .

I hugged her "he is confused with his feelings moni" i said "then he have to know his feelings not hurting me" she cried i looked at down saw shiv is trying to control shan.

Shiv pov :

"I like her shiv" shan said punched wall i grabbed his hand "shanth you need to control first" i said made him sit somewhere.

"See shanth if you love keerti you never kiss moni" i said he looked at me "but I don't love moni" he said "i never said you loved moni" i asked him he looked down

"See shanth before you made mistake realise your love" i said he looked at distance.

I got message from nidhi

"I am taking moni home i will call you once i reach"

She messaged me I replied back "shiv take me home" shanth said i nodded.

***************

I parked my car at my house after dropping shanth at his house, i saw doors are opened I frowned.

Is mom and dad return??

I went inside saw mom and dad was sat in living room looking sad "when did you came" i asked them they looked at me.

"Why didn't you call me" i asked mom sat beside her "durga called me said your dad had heart attack" mom said my blood boiled "who are they my dad is here then who is he" i asked her got up from my place.

"Shiv don't be stubborn you need understand their situation when you born" dad said "no dad you both need to understand if they are financially low then how can they sold me to you a 12 years boy who is doesn't know whom to call as his parents" i shouted.

"They need you shiv" mom said "no mom I don't know who are they" i said "shiv why can't you understand" dad shouted.

"Why can't you understand dad i am scaring to tell nidhi about my past thinking she may leave me, i am loving her but she feels she doesn't know about me but I cannot tell her that my birth parents are sold me for money" I shouted i hear a gasp from my behind.