Truth Or Dare

Shiv pov :

I felt someone tickling me i smiled knowingly that who is this doing. My eyes were closed i held her hand pulled her to me.

Why is her hands is so rough??

I opened my eyes when i felt so much weight on me, my Nidhi isn't this much weight. There the great devil shanth was smirking at me.

I pushed him hard he fell on floor laughing i sat up on bed with a disgusting face.

I saw Nidhi and moni were laughing "what bro i was trying to wake you but you try to romance with me" shanth said sat on floor.

"But let me tell you i am not that type" he said i glared at him throwing pillows on him.

"Oh my god you two are so funny" Nidhi said between her laugh. I was watching her angelic laugh with a smile on my face.

Maybe i am going to wipe her smile
knowingly!!

That thought made me sad my smile immediately dropped when I remembered that i need to tell her everything.

"Come on let's eat breakfast" Nidhi said "i am coming" shanth shouted ran to downstairs.

Moni shook her head and left behind shanth. Nidhi was watching me not moving an inch "what happen? why are you looking at me like that" i asked her raising my eyebrow.

Nidhi pov :

He was looking so happy in one second and another second his smile was dropped when he was thinking about something!!!

"What happen? Why are you looking at me like that" he asked bringing me from my thoughts.

I shook my head "nothing can't i watch my husband" i asked him crossing my arms.

"You have every right to watch your husband every time" he said and laid on bed putting his hands on his back of head.

"Okay come let's eat breakfast" i said he shook his head "I told you i am not going to leave this place until you came to me" he asked my eyes widened "you can't be serious" i said.

"I am hell serious" he said "then starve here" i said this is my time to smirk.

I left to downstairs preparing dining table for breakfast. After i and moni placed breakfast on table everyone is start coming.

I saw durga has smirk on her face looking at me I confused but prasad has a look that showing some kind of guilt.

Everyone is sat but waiting for my stupid husband who is didn't show his face to anyone.

"where is that idiot, today i am going to drag him with me to office after breakfast" shan said.

"But bro i was on leave" i hear Shiv voice i saw him descending steps "me and my wife are not coming office today" he said sat beside me.

Shan rolled his eyes "whatever bro" he said. After we completed our breakfast shan and moni decided to take their leave.

But Shiv insist them to stay here "okay what should we do now" moni asked.

***************

Whole day we enjoyed a lot after so many days we are so happy and playful, we four are sat in backyard mom and dad was sleeping.

"Let's play truth or dare" shan said excitedly "no i am not" i said got up but Shiv held my hand and made me sit.

"Please Nidhi it will be fun" moni said i sighed and nodded. Shan went to inside and bring an empty bottle.