Promise

Happy Srirama navami......

Third person pov :

A man went to his wife who is thinking deeply about something. "What you decide" he asked her sat beside her.

"I don't know what to do, that bloody orphan girl listen my conversation i was scaring what if she told him" she said with so much anger and hate.

"I don't think she will tell him because we saw how much she cared for him and this family" that man said checking his phone.

"And as we planned we distracted her from us so we don't need to be in fear" that man said sighing heavily.

"But is this all important, we've done enough can't we just start a new life" he asked his wife she rolled her eyes.

Nidhi pov :

I opened my eyes when sun rays fell directly on my face i groaned and sat up.

I saw Shiv wasn't in bed and i hear water running sound from bathroom maybe he was in shower.

I hear Shiv phone ring i saw caller id it was a number I didn't lift the call put phone back on bed.

But it started again i think it was important so i lifted the call.

Before i could speak anything "Shiv I don't think that kiran was a nice man" the person said I confused.

Which kiran he is talking?

"And i also don't think Dr. Anil and his wife was died because of murder i think it was some trap" that person said my eyes widened.

"Nidhi" i hear Shiv voice he came into room but shocked when he saw his phone is with me. He grabbed his phone from my hands and talked with that person and disconnected the call.

"You ask someone to check kiran background" i asked him he sighed "yes i did because I can't trust him" he said "but Shiv i saw with my own eyes my parents died because someone murder them" i said tears formed in my eyes.

"Nidhi you must misunderstand everything why would someone is murder them your dad nothing do anything wrong" he said held my shoulders.

"How can you be sure about this" i asked him "because i know and i also asked prasad to tell his police friend and do some check" he said i pushed his hands away "you asked him" i asked him stand up from bed he nodded his head.

"I told you I don't need his help" i shouted i don't believe this how can he say like this.

"What happen if he help us" he asked me crossing his arms "i know you are hiding something and i want you to spill it right now" he said his jaw clenched.

"We again comes to first Shiv" I whispered with disbelief his eyes softened "Nidhi tell me whatever it is" he asked me i shook my head "i don't want your father help" i said sternly.

"Then you need to stop talking with that kiran" he said "what is your problem with this Shiv" i asked him cause he was talking like it was a crime if i talk with kiran.