Distant Signals: The Definition of Us

Good news! For those unaware, the first chapter of the promised sequel has been posted and can be found here and on Archive of Our Own under the same username. 

Summary: Arthit doesn't know the first thing about being in a relationship

Summary: Arthit doesn't know the first thing about being in a relationship. He has no idea how much time he can demand from Kongpob, or how to wow him on a date, or how to be romantic in general. He's clueless about sex and, due to nervousness, shies away from physical intimacy more often than not. But worst of all, he doesn't know how to open up emotionally and struggles to confide in Kongpob about his problems outside of school. Luckily, Kongpob doesn't know what he's doing either and, slowly, hand-in-hand and day-by-day, they figure it out together. 

**Updates should be every week or two, but sometimes life gets in the way so I'm sorry if I can't make that happen.

A note on the timeline: I always assumed that SOTUS: The series took place over the course of a single semester, which I understood to start in June and end in October if they were following the Thai academic calendar. However, it recently came to my attention that the date on Kongpob's phone on the day of Tum and Fon's wedding is December 17th!! So I looked at that scene where Kongpob is sitting dejectedly in the gym in episode 11 and there it says November 7th on his phone. Did Arthit straight up ignore him for over a month?? Also, does anyone know for sure what academic calendar they were using?

Oh well. Too late now! So, Distant Signals took place over a single semester and their anniversary is different than canon, but that's okay. I'm doubling down on it. lol