MS DHONI - MY KIDS

MS DHONI'S POV - 

I just switched off the TV after watching India's 2ND T20 match against New Zealand. I am so proud of my young cricketers all of them are in good form and are playing in a mind blowing way, they are able to handle the match even after the fall of important wickets now, I hope that they continue this way, if they do then the T20 WC is in our hands this time. I switched my phone off and started counting backwards 3...2...1...

"Jab tak teri aanch mein                                                                                                                                                    Boond boond main jal na lun                                                                                                                                    Jab tak tere saath mein                                                                                                                                          Chand tak main chal na lun"

 "I knew it!" I screamed, when I heard Sakshi's phone ringing and ran up to her towards the bedroom, and saw that she was just about to pick the phone up, I snatched it from her and cut the call. 

"What are you doing Mahi? It was Cheeku's call." Sakshi said while giving me a get lost and let me talk to my bro look.  

"Don't give me that look, they didn't call to talk to you, they called to talk to me." Saying this I showed my phone and she understood with out asking anything. She is so used to all of this now. 

"Do whatever you want but in front of me, I want to watch the show." She said giving me her phone.

"Haan mere paas tum raho                                                                                                                                                Jaane ki baat na karo                                                                                                                                                          Mere sath tum raho                                                                                                                                                   Jaane ki baat na karo"

The phone rang again for 5 whole seconds and then he cut it.

"Jara bhi patience naam ki cheez nahi hai isme, He's really your bro only." (He doesn't have anything called patience in him) I sighed and Sakshi glared at me saying "Nothing against my bro, mahenga padega."

"Jab tak teri aanch mein                                                                                                                                              Boond boond main jal na lun                                                                                                                                    Jab tak teri aanch main                                                                                                                                                Chand tak main chal na lun"

The phone rang again, and this time for 10 seconds, "Pakka Rohit hoga is baar" I said.

"Enough Mahi, pick the phone up now when they call or you call back, they will get tensed." Sakshi commanded just like a protective bhabhi .

"No Saks.." I whined. 

"Yes Mahi." She replied

"No" I retaliated