ROHIRAT - STAY WITHIN YOUR WIFE'S RULE

The Corona virus outbreak had led to a curfew in India, all supporting events, public gatherings, concerts, award shows are canceled.

Corona virus had got all cricketers behind the doors of their houses, but this didn't keep them from having fun. They utilized this time to spend quality time with their families which is something they often get. They still remained connected with each other through phone calls and face times. All of the cricketers were now unusually 3 times more active on their social media accounts.  Yuzi who was the most addicted to social media started the trend of going live on Instagram with other players, this attracted a lot of attention from people. 

One day Virat face timed Rohit because he missed Rohit a lot for some reason. 

"Hey Ro, whats up?" Virat asked. 

"Hey Cheeku, Sam's up." Ro replied back in the same say Virat asked. 

"Oh, so lucky even I want to play with Sam." Virat sulked. 

"I am having so much fun with Sam, we sleep late, watch movies, play all day and wake up also late. Quarantine is a boon for me not punishment." Ro went on knowing that Virat will get jealous. 

"I love how you are emphasizing on sleep and do not make my Sammie like you by making her sleep too much." Virat said. 

"You are totally right Cheeku, Ro is making Sammie totally like him all they do is lie around the bed all day long." Ritika said joining the conversation and supporting Virat. 

"Ro, let this quarantine get over then see how much extra workout I make you do." Virat said with a smirk.

"Oh hello what are you guys even speaking yesterday I did so much workout, and this madam was aram se sitting and watching Friends." Rohit complained looking a Ritika. 

"He is no less, quarantine has made him so lazy, I had to drag the Virat Kohli to do work out can you believe it?" Anushka said joining the conversation and earning glares from Virat for saying that which made everyone laugh. 

"By the ways, Nushkie you do nice haircut ha?" Ritika complimented. 

"Thank you thank you." Anushka said and bowed. 

"I was thinking that when Sam grows up I will get her hair cut done by you only." Ritika said. 

"Anything for my cutie Sam, even if you did not ask me I would have myself come." Anushka said. 

"Oh please, dont get Sam's haircut done by Nushkie, my Sam will look cool like her chachu. Look her haircut is not cool at all, it makes me look so decent." Virat whined. 

"Oh hello, I did such good hair cut." Anushka said. 

"Okay stop." Ritika said before they both simply start fighting. 

"I really miss Sammie but, can I come play with her? I am in Mumbai only na, please." Virat started begging. 

"Ya, totally, come to my house in your Audi R8 without getting caught by the police." Rohit said with sarcasm

"No you guys are not doing anything." Ritika and Anushka said together in a really strict tone.

"And Cheeku if you really like playing with Sam so much then get one Sam in your house also, this is the best time." Ritika said and winked. 

"I am always ready, hum tum ek kamre mein band ho aur chavi kho jaye." Virat started singing.

"You want us to hang up, we dont mind." Ro teased. 

"Stop." Anushka said glaring at Virat. 

"No I am serious." Virat continued. 

"You guys dont hang up." Anushka said to Rohit and Ritika and Virat stopped.