VIRUSHKA - ARRIVING IN 2021

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Another day in the lock down and not being able to play proper cricket had annoyed Virat to a great extent and he was being very moody. 

"I feel like a bird in a cage, an animal in the zoo, am I even a human?" Virat asked looking up from his phone to see Anushka busy on her laptop. 

"What are you doing?" Virat asked in an annoyed tone. 

"Shhushh, I am in a meeting." Anushka said softly. 

"Thats what I was thinking, why are you wearing a formal top and make up and shorts down" Virat said. 

"If you know everything then you should also know that I am busy now and I dont want the people in the meeting to think that my husband is overly annoying, though he really is." Anushka said rolling her eyes. 

"Everyone thinks I am annoying, bye I dont like you also." Virat said and went out. 

"Bahar jaa hi rahe ho toh fir jaadu pocha laga dena, I will be busy till late." Anushka said. 

"It was your turn today." Virat said. 

"Vi please do it na, I have two back to back meetings because of the  web series and I am already feeling tired." Anushka said. 

"I know you are an actress, acting tired wont help, I wont do the jaadu pocha today also." Virat said. 

"I will make up by doing the dishes Vi, please." Anushka said. 

"Doing dishes is easier than jaadu pocha on top of that, you keep the cooler right in front of you when you are doing dishes so you dont even feel hot while doing them, so I cant let you get away with the no sweat work, you also need to work out properly." Virat said. 

"Cricketer tum ho ki main?" Anushka asked.

"Main." Virat said.

"So who needs to be more fit? You or me?" Anushka asked. 

"Me." Virat said. 

"Who thinks that jaadu pocha is like a mini workout? You or me?" Anushka asked. 

"Me." Virat said. 

"Then who will do the jaadu pocha ? The one who needs to be fit or the one who doesnt?" Anushka asked.

"The one who needs to be more fit" Virat said. 

"And who needs to be more fit? You or me?" Anushka asked. 

"Me." Virat said. 

"Good now go." Anushka said 

"Umm, go where exactly?" Virat asked. 

"To the storeroom where the mop and broom is kept, use the vaccum on the sofas, intense cleaning today so clean the fans as well." Anushka said. 

"I got trapped again." Virat said and dragged himself out without any more protests. 

Virat went out and started the cleaning but eventually left things half way for Anushka to complete and then he took his phone and sat on the sofa. 

"Virat beta, why did you do the cleaning today?" Anushka's mom asked. 

"Mom, Nushki had some meeting" Virat said. 

"Oh but she would have done it later, dont spoil her, she is anyways stubborn." her mom said. 

"I know thats why only I cleaned only half the hall." Virat said. 

"Great now we will make her do all the work." her mom said and then they sat and teamed up on how they will make Anushka do the cleaning all weak long.