ROHIRAT - I DIDNT MISS YOU

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Rohit was murmuring something furiously while packing his kitbag in his room for the RCB versus MI match when Ritika came back in after playing with Samaira.   

"Whats wrong with you?" she asked him when he saw him angrily muttering. 

"Nothing" Rohit said and picked Samaira up to play with her but Samaira wanted to be on her feet and walk so she kicked her legs in the air.

"Go walk, dont miss dada when he goes for the match." Rohit said annoyed and kept her back on the floor and Samaira who obviously didnt understand what Rohit exactly said she assumed he allowed her to do what she wanted and she started running around again. 

"See everyone is happy without me." Rohit muttered angrily and went back to packing. 

"Umm Ro, all okay?" Ritika asked keeping her hand on Rohit's shoulder sensing that Rohit is in a bad mood. 

"Ya I am good, everyone is good without me, even you be good." Rohit said and Ritika face palmed partly guessing the matter. 

"Just call Virat if you want to talk to him and miss him, you will keep your mood annoyed, you will annoy others also or else." Ritika said murmuring the last part. 

"No no let him stay with his AB and I dont miss that useless idiot." Rohit said haughtily.

"Exactly why you two used to video call each other like twice or thrice during lockdown." Ritika murmured. 

"You know we havent even talked to each other properly since we came to UAE or no no since AB came to UAE." Rohit said and Ritika knew she was right, completely right. 

"Werent you busy pampering your kiddos Jassi, Harry and all? And what about after Pollard came? And you two talk atleast 15 minutes everyday, its less compared to the 5-6 hours that you two spent talking before but you all are busy." Ritika said to him, making an attempt to knock some sense into him.

"All that is fine." Rohit said and Ritika sighed and left him thinking that let the best friends solve their matter, anyways they are meeting today.

On the other hand Virat was running around the hotel to find blue berry ice cream which was Anushka's new pregnancy craving. 

"Virat, why are you running?" AB asked him

"I need to search for an ice cream before we leave, ask the team to wait for me incase I am late." Virat said thinking how can Virat Kohli even think of being late.

"Okay, just make sure you dont get done with your warm up in the hotel itself." AB said and left to inform the team to wait. 

Virat finally got into the restaurant's kitchen and asked the head chef for the ice cream and luckily they had some, he rushed back into the room to find Anushka already having some of that ice cream. 

"How the hell do you already have that ice cream that I ran around for?" Virat asked. 

"I asked you to get the ice cream which you could have dont using house keeping but you wanted to personally fetch some." Anushka said and took the ice cream Virat got as well.

"And ya, your phone, I was in the washroom when Ro was repeatedly calling, talk to him later." Anushka said handing his phone over to him. 

"Why was my phone with you? I thought it was in my pocket." Virat said. 

"I took it to check it. Everything is clean, you can take it." she said and gave back his phone to him. 

"You like checked it just last night, these wives, god do something with them." Virat mumbled.