MSD - NOT HAPPENING

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Sonu." MSD screamed. 

"Yes bhai." Raina said. 

"I am retiring " MSD said. 

"Look into my eyes and say that bhai." Raina said. 

"I am retiring." MSD said, looking into Raina's eyes. 

"I will also retire" Raina said. 

"Sonu, you no dont - " MSD was trying to convince Raina.

"Mujhe ek kahawat orve karni thi, bachpan se, sab iss kahawat ka masak udate the, mummy papa toh humesha, aaj hum usse sahi kar dete hain." Raina said. 

"Tum kya bol rahe ho?" MSD asked. 

"Dost kue mein kudega toh kya tum bhi kudoge?" Raina asked.

"Ha, usse bachane, aur mahi bache toh company dunga." MSD said. 

"Main bhi wohi kar raha hoon." Raina said and hugged MSD. 

---------------

"What the f*ck" Virat exclaimed. 

"Vi, you promised you will control your swearing." Anushka said running out of the bedroom, Virat was loud enough to make the whole of Mumbai have an earthquake or the clouds to flood it even more. 

"Main Delhi ka chokra hoon and I cant control my swears, yeh tere army rules mujhpe nahi chalne wale." Virat said angrily and Anushka was shocked for a second, and knew that Virat never talks like that so she didnt take any offense and went towards him. 

"Is there any problem?" Anushka asked. 

"Problem? I want to murder someone who is in Chennai, no not only oe person, two people, you will come to jail with me?" Virat asked. 

"Vi calm down, tell me what exactly happened." Anushka said. 

"So you wont come to the jail with me, its okay, yeh Ro aur mere saari bandaro ki toli kab kaam aayegi?" Virat asked and dialed Rohit's number and Anushka wondered what was wrong. 

"Ro chal Chennai." Virat said as soon as Ro picked the call up. 

"Haan bhai chal, maine check kar liya hain there is a flight in 2 hours if we leave the house now then we will reach together in one hour and then Chennai in two hours and I will pre book the taxi their and to their camp in another half an hour, one hour around." Ro said. 

"Ha okay, book the tickets I will take my wallet and wear my shoes till then and I will get the car to your house to pick you up." Virat said. 

Anushka heard this and knew something was wrong and Virat and Rohit were about to talk another impulsive decision so she dialed Ritika's number. 

"Ritsy Ro and Vi are gone mad, I know its not a latest news but the madness has increased." Anushka said. 

"You didnt check your instagram did you?" Ritika asked. 

"Why? No, I was in a meeting and Vi screamed and then he is talking madly. 

"Check it now, I cant control Ro and I am telling you wont be able to control Vi after you see what happened." Ritika said . 

"Stay on line, I will open my Instagram" Anushka said and switched her tab to instagram. 

She saw the post and was left shocked. 

"Ro and Vi were talking about going to Chennai right?" Anushka asked. 

"Yes." Ritika said. 

"Vi tell Ro to book my ticket also." Anushka said.