Entry Two: Homeschool and Friends

I started being homeschooled halfway through high school. To me, it was great because when kids were in school I was in Utah or somewhere where kids weren't able to go. Sometimes I even got to visit my cousin's schools because a lot of them were my age. When I wasn't with my cousins who were in school I would hang out with my favorite Aunt and Uncle and their three older boys. Being homeschooled allowed for me to learn things that the kids in school don't get to learn.

But school wasn't all that fun most of the time. I found myself bored a lot of the time without any schoolwork to do. When we wanted to free ourselves of boredom we would, as a family watch movies or play games. A lot of fun memories were made from those down times.

Even though I was homeschooled I still  managed to make more friends than I could count because I found that making friends was easy for me. I'm very sincere and open with people which draws them to me. Also, it's easy for me to be myself and not feel like I need to change for other people. My two best friends that I have known the longest are Bluedolphin2212 and VIKING_OfBerk . They have always stood by my side and help me in any possible way without wanting anything in return. We cheer each other up whenever we are unhappy or stressed out. I am so grateful for amazing friends  like them; I couldn't ask for better friends than those two.

Right now VIKING_OfBerk is serving her mission and she is going to have a great time. She had always been very  spiritual and was the one to help me to stay in our church. And she knew what she wanted from the beginning. She has always inspired me to do what's right. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.

Bluedolphin2212 is preparing to serve her mission as well. She hasn't left yet but she will be really soon. I'm super excited for her to join too. It was because of VIKING_OfBerk that I met her and became her friend in a really tough point in her life. Along with VIKING_OfBerk , she has always encouraged me to persevere and understand what I need to succeed in life. I know that she and VIKING_OfBerk will always have my back.

I also have guy friends and they are amazing as well. They continue to make me feel like I'm apart of their group by making me laugh, feel like I am who I am, and encourage me to do what they do. Since I'm a tomboy I've always found myself comfortable around them and like to play football, go on hikes, and be outside with them. Guy friends are really nice to have around because if you have a problem or not they can always help you with it without any judgement or drama.

Having great friends helps me to not  feel alone or worried when I'm around them. Helping them and getting help in return is very fulfilling and makes me feel special. However Best friends too everything. They are forever and if they move away they are always there. You can have more than one best friend and that's okay it doesn't mean that you are going to loss your other best friend. It just means you have another person to lean on.