Entry Three: Things I Like To Do

I have a lot of things I like to do. One of the major things I enjoy doing is making and selling jewelry. Three years ago my cousin was at her desk and was making jewelry and I was intrigued. She saw me watching her making jewelry and she called me over to ask me if I want to try it and I quickly agreed. Not only did she teach me how to do it but she even gave me the supplies to start it. And I've found myself grow to levels of expertise I had never envisioned before.

Hiking is another one of my passions because I love the outdoors. Not only does it have fresh air but it's peaceful and quiet which allows for me to better think on my own. The outdoors are amazing; there's a lot of new places to see and new things to discover on the way. It's also a great activity to do with friends. One of the hiking place I love to go is Mount Boldy because you can go on foot or by horses up there and the view is breath taking.

Speaking of horses, I also love riding. I grew up around them and they are an amazing animal to have. You can take them almost anywhere and they eat a lot of things. The one thing my horses loves to eat are Watermelon rins because to them it's like candy. When you're around horses you need to check your body language because they can sense the way you will treat them and will only be gentle and respectful if they know you will be too. I am a cowgirl and I live on a ranch with a bunch of animals.

I love playing sports especially football because it's fun, guys love it, and will keep you in shape. The first sport I ever played was basketball and my dad taught me how to play. Then after that I have played almost every sport there is and it's wonderful because I get to learn new things in them and I am very good in them. When there is a new sport I'm always willing to try it out and see if I like it or not.

Finally, I love hanging out with my friends because we do different things and we make each other laugh. We always have a great time with each other. It's also great when someone is not there we can pick them and surprise them so they can also have that fun with us. Our friend group has grown a lot we have so many friends and I love that.