Giving Back: Chapter 6

Pixie roared into the lot, tied with Jax as they pulled in against the bike racks and killed their engines. "Tig's gonna kill me." She giggled, taking off her helmet.

"Worth it, your riding is insane." Jax chuckled, thinking about how Pixie managed to gain the lead on him by weaving through the traffic expertly. "They aren't far behind us, so get your best puppy dog expression going."

Pixie pretended to pout at Jax to make him laugh as he got off his bike and the two of them moved out of the way as soon as they spotted Tig and Bobby making their way up the road and into the school's parking lot, drawing up next to them. Tig dismounted and came striding over to Pixie, putting his hands on his hips.

"Baby, I thought we agreed no causing trouble today." He reminded her.

"We agreed no causing trouble with Gemma, never said anything about Jax." Pixie smiled mischievously.

"Got you there." Jax put in, enjoying Pixie's playfulness.

Tig sighed. "No more trouble, I mean it." He said firmly, eyeing up both of them this time.

"Okay, I promise Mr Buzzkill." Pixie linked her little finger with Tig's.

"Buzzkill? Oh you little-" Tig started, making a grab for Pixie until Jax and Bobby redirected his attention to where a fancy pick-up truck had just parked up and a tall man with a blonde buzz cut and sharp blue eyes got out. Pixie guessed he was in his late thirties as he turned to wrap his arm around a younger blonde woman.

"Put on your sunblock baby, you know how you burn." The younger woman chided, nuzzling up to him.

"Oh, I did." The guy replied, giving her a quick kiss before a small brunette haired girl suddenly launched herself out of a family car and ran towards him with a gleeful cheer. "Hey! What's up buttercup?" The guy picked her up and cuddled her tightly to his chest. Pixie was about to ask if they knew the guy from the way Jax, Tig and Bobby were all staring daggers in his direction, until she caught sight of April, the woman who'd spoken to Gemma at the fundraiser set up. Pixie guessed the man must be Kyle and reached to grab a hold of Tig's hand, just to remind him not to do anything rash. April seemed to scold Kyle about something, before ushering the kids off with her. Pixie looked up at Jax who had his jaw set in an agitated manner.

"Go check in with Gemma." He ordered, giving Tig a pat on the back to get him moving. The three of them gave a last look at Kyle and Jax before they headed off in the direction of the stalls.

"You think Jax is gonna try something with Kyle?" Pixie asked Bobby as he straightened his white Elvis suit.

"He better not, we gotta keep it civil for Opie."

"Sons haven't really been known to be all that civil, but I agree, I hope Opie's okay, this must really suck for him. He needs a hug."

Bobby chuckled at Pixie's sweetness and looped an arm around her shoulders. "Think we could all do with a magic Pixie hug. Mind helping me out with kid wrangling? Opie says you're fantastic with Kenny and Ellie."

Pixie perked up a little. "Sure thing, Presley. What're you gonna do, Tiggy?"

"Keep an eye on you, that and help with the car park marshalling, asking Charming residents to park within the white lines is like asking Bobby to go a day without mentioning Elvis."

Pixie giggled at Tig's lightheartedness and at the way Bobby dramatically scoffed. "I am not obsessed with Elvis." He huffed.

"Not a good argument when you're currently clad wig to boot in Elvis memorabilia." Pixie stage whispered which earned her a snort from Tig. They rounded the corner and Gemma came rushing at them, grabbing Bobby and towing him towards his booth.