chapter 12

i started panicking but after a couple minutes i realized it was nothing. it was just a small prank, someone just wants to mess with me. i finally calmed down and put my phone away.

mattia's pov
i was watching y/n looking at view and i was thinking about joining her. then she pulls out her phone and starts trembling again like she did this morning. what's wrong with her why is she always so scared now? she looks around and then stares hard at her phone screen. after a couple minutes she puts her phone away and continues staring at the view.

y/n's pov
felix: hey you got a package for some reason ?
y/n: are you sure it's mine ? this is your house.
felix: yeah but the mailman came here and it says your name on the package. (he hands me a medium sized box)
y/n: should i just open it right now ?

hollis and devin walk up to us
devin: what's up
hollis: what's that box ?
felix: it's a package for y/n. even though it got delivered to my house.
hollis: that's weird. maybe someone knows you're here at the moment and decided to send it here.
y/n: i guess. i'm gonna open it.

we all kneel down on the floor as i tear the tape off.
what was inside made my heart drop and i started panicking again. all those memories of what happened last year just came back. and then i realized that the past, is now the present.

. cliff hanger 😘😘😘