chapter 15

my heart was pounding and i felt myself sweating. what is she doing inside my house?

taylor: oh don't look so scared. your mom let me in before she felt. she was so happy to see me, i wish you could say the same.

i don't say anything and i look at her in shock still

taylor: she told me about your little mishap with matilda ? matthew ?
y/n: mattia.
taylor: i know your mom doesn't agree but hey i'm proud of you— a little step brother action huh? (she smirks). i saw you talk to him at school. he's hot is he good in bed?
y/n: taylor..
taylor: i'm sorry i'm sorry it was a joke (she laughs) how about we go out and celebrate hm? just like old times.

there was no way in hell that was going to hangout with her.

y/n: no taylor that's not me anymore. and since you're stalking me, you should know that. please leave.
taylor: you're kicking me out ? you never kick me out
y/n: first time for everything
taylor: okay... but it'd be such a shame if ran into devin and tell her what happened last year. (gasp) or if i ran into mattia. that wouldn't be good now would it ?
y/n: what will it take for you leave and never come back.
taylor: one night out. like old times.
y/n: fine. let's go.

we go into taylor's car and drive to a nearby bar.

taylor: we were always so confident that all the bartenders and boys thought that we were 18 fun times.
y/n: lets just make this quick
taylor: fine, let's order some drinks
y/n: taylor i have school tomorrow
taylor: 2-3 drinks isn't gonna hurt you luv

she orders 6 drinks and makes a toast
taylor: to being reunited.

we both take a shot.
taylor kept bringing up things we did in the past and all the alcohol made my brain foggy because she kept ordering more.

y/n: oh my god i remember that.
taylor: my dad was so mad that we crashed his car
y/n: and your dumbass said that we could put it back together as if we knew anything about cars.
taylor: and i dared you to "accidentally" flash everyone at the water park
y/n: i got you back by daring you to make out with someone's boyfriend.
taylor: she was so MAD. she tried fighting me but you broke her nose
y/n: we had to run away so she couldn't press charges.
taylor: hey i think those two boys are checking us out

i turn around and see two college boys looking at me and taylor. i turn back around

y/n: they look a little bit older than us
taylor: hey that never stopped us before. why dont we finish this last round of drinks and have a little fun with them ?
y/n: i don't know taylor i should really get home.
taylor: come onnnnn
y/n: you asked me to have a drink with you and already did.
taylor: okay fine

i take my last shot but only this time it felt different.
taylor: you okay?
y/n: yeah just my head is hurting all of a sudden

i was getting dizzy

taylor: hey boys ! come here
boy 1: hey beautiful
boy 2: woah you look a little out of it. here let me help

i felt him put my arm around his shoulders and then he made me stand up
y/n: no taylor i need to go home (i say weakly)
taylor: no we wouldn't want to disappoint these boys now would we ?
boy 1: we'd be very disappointed
boy 2: let's get out of here.

-

we arrive somewhere but i was too out of it to see what was going on.

the next day i wake up in my bra and underwear and i see myself in a hotel room.

i look around and see the two boys we saw yesterday at the bar passed out. one was on the same bed as me, the other in the second bed. what happened last night ? oh my god what time is it ? where's my phone ?

and then i see taylor walk out of the bathroom

taylor: oh hey you're awake. last night was wild. you got so fucked up (she starts giggling)
y/n: no taylor i wouldnt.. (i start stuttering because i don't remember anything) i-i s-said i n-needed to go home.

did i get fucked up? no i've worked so hard to leave my habits behind.

y/n: why am i naked ?
taylor: (scoffs) you're kidding right ? you and lucas hit it off remember?
y/n: who the fuck is lucas
taylor: the one laying down next to you...?

i slept with him? i slept with a stranger ? i wouldnt. and then i realized what happened. after that one specific drink i felt dizzy

y/n: you bitch. you drugged me didn't you ?

.