chapter 18

i start tearing up. mattia would never do this to me. i know i'm the one who told him to move on but he'd never to do it with taylor right ? he's the one who told me to stop hanging out with her and now he's fucking her ?

i toss my phone aside and i got ready for school— where i had to see mattia. since i didn't really feel like dressing up i just threw on an over sized t shirt and grey sweats.

mattia's povmattia: what happened last night "girl" is taylor but mattia doesn't know thatgirl: well what does it look like ? (she says getting dressed) mattia: did we actually have sex ?girl: yeah we did and let me tell you something: i'd do it a...

mattia's pov
mattia: what happened last night
"girl" is taylor but mattia doesn't know that
girl: well what does it look like ? (she says getting dressed)
mattia: did we actually have sex ?
girl: yeah we did and let me tell you something: i'd do it all over again (she winks and walks out of my room)

i go into the bathroom and i see hickeys all over my neck and chest. i was disgusted with myself— the old me wouldn't have cared but i cant imagine being with someone in that way that's not y/n.

i throw on my grey nike hoodie hoping that it'll cover my neck enough to hide it from everyone.
when i get to school i stop by my locker to see alejandro and kairi before heading to class

ale: sooo how was your night.
mattia: i didn't want it to happen. i didn't want to have sex with her but i don't remember anything.
kairi: well alejandro and i saw you guys leave and we thought you wanted to.. you know..
mattia: but i didn't kairi, i said i wasn't interested. i was drunk. you guys should've stopped me.
ale: we're sorry we didn't know
mattia: i literally told you guys that i'll pass on her.
kairi: we thought you changed your mind

i sigh. it wasn't their fault, they didn't know.
mattia: it's okay just don't let me leave with a random girl unless you hear me say "it's okay"

they nod and i walk to class
i saw y/n looking down at her desk and she looked upset

mattia: hey you okay?

when she looks up at me, i only saw hatred in her eyes. the eyes that once looked at me with love and care turned dark.

mattia: what's- what's wrong?
y/n: nothing.

i try taking her hand but she yanks away aggressively
y/n: DONT (she yells but lowers her voice) don't touch me. please

she walks out of the classroom, passing devin at the entrance
devin: mattia what'd you do ?
mattia: i don't know (i get up and follow her) just let me handle it dev

i see her walking really fast ahead of me and she walked into the girls restroom. i follow her in.

mattia: y/n what happened ?
y/n: how was your night last night ? wait i don't wanna know never mind
mattia: (i look down) how'd you find out
y/n: she sent me a photo of you guys together

i immediately bop my head up
mattia: how did she have your number ?
y/n: what do you mean mattia, she always had my number
mattia: what? how do you guys know each other ?
y/n: uh hm let's see i don't know— she drugged me ??

oh my god that was taylor. i slept with the one person that hurt y/n and that y/n hates with every bone in her body. i felt sick

mattia: oh my god y/n i'm sorry i didn't know that was taylor

she looks at me in disbelief

mattia: i swear i didn't know it was her, she never told me her name. i- i was drunk and she kept convincing me to do more rounds i'm sorry i didn't know

y/n's pov
i knew how convincing and manipulative taylor could be so i didn't blame him

y/n: (i sigh) i know, she's convincing.
mattia: i would've never even go near her if i knew who she was. i didn't even want to sleep with her okay? i only have eyes for you, you know that.
y/n: mattia i was only mad cuz it was taylor— if it was any other girl i wouldn't have cared.
mattia: i don't want to be with any other girl i wanna be with YOU
y/n: FOR THE LAST TIME, we can't.
mattia: our parents aren't going to last forever
y/n: how can you say that? don't you want your dad to be happy ?
mattia: i-i well yeah but-
y/n: but nothing. they deserve to be happiness

we both look away from each other not wanting to make eye contact. he walks up to me

mattia: i can't just forget about you

he uses the back of his index finger to gently rub my cheek up and down.
i look up him and i see him stare at my lips. knowing it was wrong, i kissed him and it started getting more aggressive.

he pins me to the wall and starts kissing me everywhere while rubbing my clit through my grey sweatpants. his hood slips off and i saw all the hickeys on his neck and i push him away.

y/n: i'm sorry i can't
mattia: they don't mean anything i swear
y/n: i know they don't but i just can't
mattia: y/n please (he comes closer to me) i just need you right now— this one time i just need to feel close to you

he continues kissing my neck and as much as i wanted to pull away and say no, i couldn't. mattia had this power over me and i needed him bad.

he proceeds taking off my pants and underwear and he bends down. i soon felt his long, wet tongue dragging along the lips of my pussy.

y/n: fuck mattia (i whisper)

he looks up at me and begins flicking my clit faster and faster while his two hands hold the sides of my thighs to keep me in place. mattia starts sucking on it aggressively and i felt his tongue slip inside me going in and out.

it was too hard to take in all this pleasure he was causing me and i knew right then that he owns me. i couldn't imagine moaning anyone else's name but his, i couldn't imagine anyone else touching me like but him.

mattia curls his tongue a couple times sending me over the edge

y/n: fuck, just like that, don't stop mattia.

after a couple more thrust, i felt myself reaching my climax.

y/n: mattia i'm gonna cum

i grab his hair (let's just pretend he didn't get that hair cut ogey 😭😭) and push his head close to my pussy and came all over his face. he gets up and takes off his pants and i instantly craved more. i smile at his length and help him put it into me. he thrust slowly so i could adjust to his size but no matter how many times we do this, i'll never be able to get use to how big it was.

y/n: mattia faster
mattia: fuck y/n you're so wet
y/n: i'm soaking for you

that sentence made me smirk and he went faster and faster— making our bodies clap together. he put one hand on the wall and the other hand around my lower back while pounding his dick into me.

it felt so good so i tighten my pussy around his dick by clenching my walls and he lets out a loud moan.

mattia: fuck do that again (he says out of breath) i'm gonna fuck the shit out of you

at this point mattia was going in balls deep and every inch of his dick was consumed by pussy. i felt myself almost finishing again.

y/n: mattia i'm gonna cum baby
mattia: do it, cum on my dick

i clench my walls due to my orgasm and mattia throws his head back and pulls out. he pumps his dick a couple times and came on my lower stomach— avoiding my t shirt.

i clean myself and put on my pants and realized that this was where we had sex for the first time.

y/n: hm i'm getting deja vu
mattia: me too (he smirks)

.