Chapter-3 "The Childhood" pt.1

Years went by, I became a toddler now. I knew how to speak but it was utter blubbering from my mouth since I was only 2 years old. As I learned to speak when I became 3 , Leopard sent me to school. Nursery Sunflowers. Like hell "Sunflowers", bullies even existed in nursery. I remember one short heighted rascal named Mat. He used to make fun of me all the time. "Look! Here comes the blubbering baby".I hated him alot. He didn't give a damn to his studies. I don't know which whore he would be fucking right now….

I was a very creative girl. My teacher, Miss Saunders, loved my creativity alot and she always applauded for me and appreciated to my parents all the time. Until I just made a mistake once in my paper. ONCE!! I just coloured the American flag green and pink. And she told my parents "Don't be too sure of her creativity, Mr and Mrs Denver. Like who colours the flag pink and green?" From that day onwards, I hated her. Teachers encourage their students.. Why did this bitch started criticizing me at such a young age?

I finished my kindergarten when Zebra suddenly had to move New York. I had to leave all my friends and my school back here. For one thing I was grateful for this and some reason I regretted it.

My time in New York was quite nice. The school, Trinity Yard, was a nice one. Bullies existed but they didn't mess with me. Perhaps nature's miracle. I completed my study till grade 2nd. Everything was going great. Until a misery struck the happiness out of our lives.

My dad was coming back to our villa from his work after attending the meetings arranged by the Board of Directors. Suddenly two robbers stop at front of Zebra's car. They had a revolver in their hand and pointed it at Zebra's head. "Give us all the fucking money ya got, you son of a bitch!". Zebra was a bold and courageous guy and replied to them negatively. Those shitty robbers shot the revolver at Zebra's heart and he fell while those robbers took everything they could find and ran away. The news came to home. Leopard heard of this and she started shouting and crying. Zebra was sent to ICU. His condition was very critical. The doctor came out. "I am sorry , Mrs.Denver"….

These words ruined our lives forever. Leopard went to shock and she had a fit for a week. She couldnt sleep well at night. She slept for only 16 hours this week. Her dopamine level ran so high that her brain went to a short circuit. Grandpa and Grandma called us back to North Bend quickly. The psychiatrist said that Leopard is having a mental torture due to lack of sleep and high concentration of dopamine. She must be sent to the psychiatrist ward for a week at least to recover. She never recovered.

See, only one thing in my life was messed with, the result is that now my entire life is messed up,fucked up now. Zebra, dead and Leopard became a psychopathically insane. Here I was left with no one. No one but my grandparents who took care of me till I …..

Well God bless them….