Chapter-11 "Teenage" ----V."Jim"

That day, Jim had gone to the local urinologist. He wanted to have vasectomy. I don't know why he didn't want to have children. He did consult his parents about this. They were quite angry at him first but they already had alot of grandchildren from the brothers and sisters of Jim who were married. "Perhaps maybe we should let this guy do whatever wants to do his manhood, after all it's his life" Jim's dad said. Jim looked kinda embarrassed hearing this, but he didn't want children and he had to get vasectomized. I thought it was a stupid decision to get vasectomized. Children are a light given to us by God. I was angry at Jim too for his deed.

He went through vasectomy that day. But he hasn't told Frya about this yet. He wanted to tell her tonight. I don't know Frya wanted children or not but ,Jim, this bitch has left you and cheated on you.

Alex and I decided to pay at Jim's tonight. We rang the bell, his brother ,Joe, opened the door. Saying hi hello to Jim's mom and dad, we went to his room. Jim looked frustrated and seemed to be anticipating. He told us about his surgery today. Alex looked at him sadly and pityingly. But who were we to judge , it was his action so we didn't argue on that point. Alex and I looked at each other and I nodded " Tell him". "Tell me what?" Jim asked.

"Jim listen,whatever I am going to tell you, don't get too physical about this firstly.." Alex was saying , Jim's face became concerned. "Go on" Jim said.

"It's about Frya. She ......."

"What about her?, Tell me!! Don't make this suspenseful for me!"

"She is dating Ella and Kiara saw them kissing each other today in the washroom". Alex said quickly yet it was understanding enough for Jim.

"What? What are you both implying on her? I know what this is about, Kiara wants revenge from her that's why she is lying to you about this... Frya would never betray me..". Jim said.

That idiot was going to take his words back now.

Alex showed him the pic of Ella and Frya kissing each other.

"You were saying?....." I said to Jim with a angry face.

"I can't believe this. I.. I .. I loved her with all my heart and she..shh...she betrayed me!?" Jim said with a cryful tune in his voice.

"That bitch doesn't know that you know about this yet. Tomorrow teach her a nice lesson and dump her". Alex said.

"Yes ,Jim. That whore wasn't worthy of a nice guy like you.". I added.

"I am sorry for what I said ,Kiara, I shouldn't have said those words". Jim apologized.

"Don't worry man...you said those words quickly and impassively. Apology accepted". I told Jim with a smiling face.

"That motherfucker cocksucking whore is gonna regret what she did, just wait what I am gonna do to her tomorrow. I am going to dump her in front of everyone. And I am going to send this picture of them kissing each other to our group. She will learn her bitter lesson". Jim said.

Well nature has a way of helping the sad and destroyed too. What Frya's brother did to me and how he exposed my naked pic to everyone, now the same is going to happen to her now....but it never goes how one expects does it?....

I didn't tell one main thing yet. Ella and Jack were best friends. They told each everything and they shared their secrets with each other. If she hadn't been a lesbian, Jack would have ended with her. Both are very caring of each other and they help each other all the time.

We didn't think about the consequences of our actions. Those consequences which ruined me and destroyed me and forced me to....well, suicide.

The next day, during our recess, as usual both the whores, Ella and Frya were walking together and we're going to bench to eat their Italian spaghetti which Jack bought for them specially since they are a couple now.

Alex, Jim and I were waiting for her. Jim called her , "Hey Frya, you fucking bitch, coming here!".

"How dare you call me that, you son of a bitch". Frya shouted.

"Everyone! See your phones right now! See what our beloved Frya is upto nowadays, what this bitch is doing nowdays!". Jim yelled.

Everyone opened their phones and what they saw? They saw Ella and Frya kissing each other. They started laughing at Frya. Few of them showed a middle finger to her while some showed dirty and disgusting faces to her.

Frya's face ran small and she started to cry. Ella started crying too.

"I dump you, you motherfucking bitch....how much I loved you, how much I cared for you, and you cheat on me?! Go and live your fucking life with that shitheaded lesbian pet of yours". Jim shouted at her.

Jack got angry and he caught Jim by the his shirt and punched him in the face. Jim punched him back. Alex joined him and then all the students in the Lunch room started a riot of fighting. Some threw their trays at each other. Few threw their foods at each other's faces. Girls started punching each other. Frya and Ella were punching and pushing every girl they found. "WHO TOOK OUR PIC , WHO TOOK IT, HUH???!!!!!" she became violent and started shouted.

It wasn't too soon that Principal Maxim came and shouted at all the students with a Mike in her hand, "STOP THIS RIOT NOW!!!".

Everyone stopped fighting. Me? I already ran outside so I wouldn't get hurt but one bitch really punched my face hard I didn't even see.

This much riot was created by our actions. But it is not even a teensy bit equal to what's coming ahead. Why did this happen? Why did I do this in the first place? Why wasn't I quiet about those bitches? Why.......