Chapter 3

“What were you guys doing here?!!! ” Camicazi said as she glared daggers at them meaning that she was not fond about them as she pointed her sharp dagger towards them. The vikings put their hand palm in front her as an act of surrender.

“My name is Stoick the Vast and I want to meet the chief!” Stoick said with a sharp tone not willing to surrender before her. He was a chef for goodness sake. Camicazi raised her eyebrow wondering about his attitude. “Hell know who you are... Our chief is busy, if you need to meet the chief, you guys have to go through me!!! ” Camicazi pointed at herself. The adults were quite stunned by their actions. Fishlegs just stuttering and said before thinking “Please let us mee... meet the... the chief. Its very important... ”

Heather just shook her gently thinking whether she should change her attitude a bit. Heather stopped Camicazi's action by placing her hand on Camicazi's shoulder thinking that the conversation was not going to be pretty if Camicazi didn't hold her rage.

“You guys are from Berk, right? I'm sorry for my friend's action, she is very picky about strangers.” Heather said.

The vikings were awed at her beauty until they couldn't even pay attention about her statement. Snoutlout already could not control himself and walked towards her.

“Hey babe, you are such a beauty...!!! Want to be my girlfriend? Anyone would be lucky to go with a guy who had all the awesomeness...!!! ” Snoutlout was practically flirting at Heather to everyone's dismay and disgust. Camicazi was clutching her knife tightly and was ready to kill him if Snoutlout touch her friend further. However, someone had take the lead. Because the next thing she knew, a sharp knife was thrown aside Snoutlout and onto the edge of the shirt. Snoutlout was pulled by the force from the knife and sticked onto the ship. Stoick and Gobber were impressed by the speed and strength that brought into the knife. Fishlegs was biting his fingers in fear seeing the way Snoutlout was ended up into while the twins were having a high five as they snickered at Snoutlout thinking that they will do the same thing when they went back to Berk. Triton and Gelica just stood there blinking their eyes wondering what just happened.

Camicazi and Heather turned around and realized Thoggary sat on the Monstrous Nightmare with a devilishly smirk on his face. They could tell there was a ferocious fire inside his angelic smile even Camicazi was a bit shivered in fear. They could feel a horrifying aura surrounded him as Heather walked towards him.

“Geez, Snoutlout was lucky that he didn't push Heather further or else it will be a different story already... ”

Heather kissed his cheek as a thank you and walked beside Thoggary. Thoggary stared at them silently.

“Sorry... As a matter of fact, Heather was engaged to a guy which is me...So anyone want to flirt with her, you are dealing with me. Sorry... I'm quite good in jealous over guys flirting with my lady. ” Thoggary said as he put his hand on Heather's hip. Camicazi actually wanted to throw up when she heard the statement. Camicazi took a cough to warn the lovebirds.

“Anyway, if you guys want to meet the chief, there's going to be some rules that are nedded to follow. Shall we walk and talk? ” Thoggary said as he grabbed knife to release Snoulout and walked away from him. Snoutlout cleaned himself as his face was burned in embarrassment. His face went crimson red as he glared at Thoggary.

The adults were too afraid to say anything instead they just followed the people silently.

“Bt the way, the name is Thoggary. I'm the right hand chief. ”

~~~~~~~~~

The moment Ryder sank into the floor, he was actually teleported into a hallway. The road was nothing but walls and lights. It was cold and quiet as if the place was separated by the outer environment. It was the perfect example to vision a graveyard there. Hiccup just walked along the way as the sound of his footsteps echoed throughout the wall. He walked and walked until he reached a door.

It was a door that made out of silver. The door frame was decorated and embroidered with shiny silver streak. The way the silver streak twisting and turning give a special look to an ordinary door. The diamonds and colourful crystals was placed in the silver streaks. The diamonds and crystals were shimmering under the lights giving a mystical aura of unknown. It was one of the Ryder's masterpieces.

Ryder took a deep breath and turned the door knob to open it.

The moment he opened it, Ryder found himself in a magical place.

The place was like a jungle but it was decorated with full of wonderful colours. It was definitely not a room instead it was a place where dreams could come true. Ryder could feel the breeze kissing him as if the ambient was greeting him to come back and if he truly opened his ears, there was a melodious voices moved its way throughout the environment.

That voice was the core of its fantasy.

Ryder could see creatures were roaming all over the place, dragons were flying and growling, small wooden houses were well built, the elves were walking and doing their house chores until they sensed the presence of Ryder.

The elves were so excited to see him as they cheered and clapped for him. The elves were small sized but their heart and spirit were bigger than dragons. They were green shaped in human but had a pair of shary pointy ears and big goggly black eyes. They were dressed in cute clothes and shoes that were gifted by Ryder. Ryder had taken care them for years ever since their encounter. Ryder kneeled down to take a good look at them.

“Hey little guy, how are you? ” The elves jumped and cheered meaning they were good. Then, an elderly elves with white beard under his chin came along. The only elve could talk wise with wisdom.

“Hey chief, we are good. How are you? ”

“Seeing you guys good makes me good. ”

“You are lookin for chieftess , right? She's there with her three favourite dragons. ”

“Thanks, Kai. ”

“Anytime, after all you guys are the one had sacrificed everything to protect this island. We just do our job to repay you. ”

Ryder nodded and saluted to the elves as he carried on in his journey. He walked and closed his eyes at the same time to follow the source of the voice. The surrounding might be pitch black for ordinary people who closed their eyes but Ryder was no ordinary as the voice could help him to vision the place correctly. He liked to use this method to find his beloved. He walked, climbed, ducked until the voice stopped.

His eyes opened and a goddess was appeared in front of his eyes not realising his presence . And suddenly, the time stopped letting Ryder to take a good look at his lover.

The girl was in his age. She had a shimmering golden blond hair around her waist as if there was a large amount of gold liquid pour over her, a pair of blue eyes reflected by the light of sapphire crystal, and a perfect body curve shape that will make the guys to kill themselves just looking at her. She was wearing a lavishly designed white dress, embellished with colourful floral prints on the bottom half. It had a romantic off shoulder top with ribbon at both sides. Ryder eyes landed on her magnificent dress admiring the elegance and the purity of the dress at the same time. She was sitting, humming and caressing the dragons softly giving the dragons a huge comfortable feeling.

No matter how long he stared at her, it was never enough. His eyes were filled with love and passion as he made his steps forward. The night fury, light Fury and deadly nadder saw him and blinked but they did nothing else and continue letting the girl to do her action until Ryder put his arms around the waist from behind and let his head rested on her shoulder, whispered a sentence to her ear.

“Hello, milady. ”