Everything Went Black.

Hi I'm Wendy.. you probably know me as Wendy Darling the girl who taught Peter Pan to love again.
Well your correct..I'm that girl.. in storybrook, everyone wants advice or the story but it was far from a story.. Peter Pan was every girls dream.. emerald eyes, kind smile and power to show you the world ... But in reality .. he's the kind of boy if you fall for you better be prepared for disappointment.. when we left the first time with the boys .. we was kind and charming.. but i haven't seen him since.. the lost boys kind of dismantled and went there separate ways.. oh I do miss them .. even John and Micheal drifted from me.. I grew up and now I'm just a year younger than Peter ... I've tried for him to come back even for a hour but after we left I fear he lost himself...  I may never see him again but I will always love him .

~~~~~~~~~~

As I wandered up the stairs I changed into my night gown and started to read my book.. I watched as the hands of big Ben moved.. I put my book down and closed my eyes.. I heard the rattling of my window and went to check.. there in the frame stood a black silhouette.. a shadow almost, the only thing you could truly make out were it's eyes.. bright things .. deep.. I was mesmerized.. paralysed unable to move even an inch .

The shadow moved toward some securing a tight grip on my arm.. it faintly whisperd "pan needs you " and with that I went...

~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up.. the smell of the sea and the dry sand.. confused me at first I wonderd as to what had happened to me.. then I remembered..

--"hello luv" a voice called out.. a British sounding voice and I jumped up...

Me- "Peter.."

-- " who are you ? Nobody can call me that"

Me- "it's me.. Wendy. Wendy Darling"
--" well Wendy Darling."

He took a minute to admire her growth and bit bottom lip thinking.

Peter- "my my don't you look fetching.. time did you well I see"

Me- *I looked down to noticed that maybe I had grown in a more feminine way since my last visit *
"Umm thank you.. you look.. well.. the same "

Peter- "still drop dead gorgeous then.. thank you "

Peter- "anyway Wendy why are you here?"

Me- your, a shadow brought me here .

Peter - ahh... Not again

Peter lunged towards me grabbing my arm and dragging me away..

Me- who do you have here then ?? You know since the boys left .

Peter- don't speak of those traitors.. ugh.. I have new.. loyal lost boys.

Me- oh okay.

We walked through the woods .. but i noticed they were darker than before .. we Hardly spoke and when we did he was he arrogant.. but attractive self..

When we reached the camp.. all the boys turned and starred at me..

Peter pulled me past all of them.. and straight into a clearing.. in the middle a cage lay.. there was no way  I was getting in that.

Peter- In.

He commanded and  I just stood watching him

Me- I'm not getting in there
I shouted and started to get annoyed
I saw the angry in this face.. and he clenched this jaw..

Peter- get in there before I force you in.

Me- Peter I'm not getting in.

Peter raised this hand and slapped me... I grabbed me face..

Peter- GET THE FUCK IN THERE .

me- I'm not getting in.

Peter- don't piss me off.. little girl.
And this that.. He punched me in the nose and everything went black.