..Nostaligic..

I spent that day... Apologising.. I felt so terribly bad... I'd been the cause of someones hurt.. Physical and mental.. Bailey did everything to avoid me.. We locked this door and had the lost boys turn me away.. Pan sat at a distance watching me.. This eyes following my every move..his beautiful eyes.. He put his hand through his dark hair and it fall amazingly.. Oh crap! I shouldn't be thinking that.

The sun went down.. And I went again to his door this time having tried so many times... I couldn't cope.

Me- please open..

There was no reply.

Me- Bailey. please open the door.

I started to tear up and my voice cracked..

me- please, please. open the door.

I sobbed putting my hands on my face, I put my back to the wooden door, and slid down it, hugging my knees and burying my face in them. 

ME- please, im sorry, im sorry.

i sobbed, and cried, i couldnt stop, i felt so bad, being on neverland, evrything i had done, why would i have hurt him like that, Bailey is good perosn and i took him for granted.

me- Please! Bailey, i didnt mean to hurt you.

i was crying when i noticed pan, was sat acroos from me, with his back at me, i didnt stop, nor did i quieten down, for this was partly his fault.

me- Bailey.. please.. Bailey i only wanna ta--

and before i could finish my sentence the door openend and a tall boy, pulled me up and walked me to the bed, whcih Bailey was sat on. I stood then arms follded, tears streaming down my face. 

bailey pointed to his wound, then started ti shout,

Bailey- " how could you?.. with him.. you know pan and what he's like, I cared for you.. treasured you.. I adored you and you betrayed me to make out with pan.. im never going to be good enough"

me- "I know. im sorry. im a horrible person.. you're amazing.. its ill never be good enough for you.. you the most amazing person I've met and im sorry i was such a terrible person. Bailey i--" and he cut me off

Bailey- "stop apologizing. sorry would mean you regret it and i know you dont.. it doesn't matter anymore.. im over it.. over you" and those words stung me hard.

me- "i do regret it.. im sorry i am .. please... i wasnt-- i mean" 

i didnt know hw to explain how i was feeling, i walked over o Bailey and i kissed him, at first he didnt pul, away but he didnt join up... but he gave me hope, he put his hands on the siedes of my face and held me tight.

I pulled away, to say a few words which are normally so hard to say,  but flowed so easily now.

me- Bailey, i--

bailey - i know. i love you too.

and he kissed me again.. i loved him.. his beautiful soul, i was snapped out of the moment, by the sound of footsteps towards the tent, 

Pan- Wendy.. come with me now.

i was scared to disobey him again, so i followed him into the clearing the only thing stood there was the cage, i hated that thing..

he looked at me with the angriest look ever.. he was so mad, but it felt more hurt when he spoke, 

pan- how could you? that kiss meant nothing to you? not one thing?

me- no it didnt.. it ruined my releationship.. my friendships with the boys.. dont you get it... I HATE YOU PETER.

and with that angry coursed through his vains, a mischievous smirk appeared on his face, and he grabbed my wrist.

pan- girl! you seriously think it mattered to me.. your a stupid girl. i could never love you..I hate you too but your on my island, your under my contol, my power, ill have you bowing at my knees. 

and he chuckled, 

pan- Well..

and he pointed to the cage,

pan- in.

and he threw me in.. i scrambled to my knes.

me- let me out!!!

pan- haha not yet. my little beauty.. ive some talking to do.. with your injured darling.. get it Darling.. Wendy Darling.. i sure you d.

and as he laughed he walked off and his silhouette faded into the shadows, leaving not even a trace of sound.