Tink ❤️

At this point she was willing to do anything to be home. She hadn't moved, the sheer terror was enough to make her stay, she relied on the tree for comfort, she hadn't really eaten, she hadn't done anything.
She saved Bailey, he left her to die.
She loved pan, he tried to kill her .
She loved herself, she wanted to kill her.
Everything she beloved in had betrayed her.
Her own mind had betrayed.
Her beautiful face, stained from the tears, her blonde hair, strapped in a messy bun.
She stared into the sky, imagining for a better life.
She was snapped out of the trance by the sound of leafs crunching and she looked in the direction, from the brush arose a small, stunning women, she had blonde hair and a happy little face.
Me- what do you want ?
— keep your voice down, pan can't hear us. I'm tinkerbell.
Me- okay but what do you want?? I've nothing to offer.
Tinkerbell- I know, but I couldn't save hope so I'm saving you instead. I can get you off the island. I'll be back in 2 days be ready to leave.
Me- okay thank you so much.
And she ran off, Wendy's going home.
She stood up and walked back towards camp. She hadn't realised how hungry she was.
She arrived at camp and all the boys stared at her,
Boy- god seriously thought she was dead.
Boy-I know.
I walked into pans tent, he was stood outside on the terrace, I walked towards him but I started to shake,
Me- Pet— pan, umm Im s—
Pan- Darling your here, spit your words out.
Me- I'm sorry .
Pan- good. Go sort out some food and get changed and washed.

What was going on?, he was being so nice.