Awh Crap.

When I opened my eyes I was so confused, where was I? Was I dead? Awh really stuck in neverland?. There was a small knock on the door and pan entered.

Pan- finally your awake! Training in 5 get dressed.
*he threw a pile of clothes and pointed to a pair of boots.
*i sat up and an immediate headache came alone. Ouch! Thats sore. But why am I alive is the question I wanted so badly to pass but no I just wasn't allowed and I just don't get it.

Me- Bailey... BAILEY

* I shouted and a very happy looking boy ran threw the door, he ran up to me and kissed me, holding either sides of my face, a long kiss, a passionate one, one full of love, at first I pulled away but then I realised maybe I do like Bailey and that's why I'm alive I couldn't have left him just yet.. I kissed him back.

Me- hey) Bailey what happened to me??

Bailey- *looked at me then hesitantly started *  so you left and we started to celebrate and make dinner, then after an hour or so.. I began to worry... Youd be gone twice as long as last time.. So I told pan and he said he'd come look for you and he teleported there.. And there you were floating face down in the pool. Your dark hair had matted. Pan swam in and grabbed you and pulled you out.. He called us and when we arrived.. Your face was white but your lips and around your eyes wrte blue.. Pan brushed his thumb on your bottom lip and started chest comprossions.. He gave you mouth to mouth and tried to reviev you. After a while you started coughing and gaged a few times, each time letting up a bit of water.. Pan checked your pulse and saw it was steady, he tied your hair up and changed you.. You've been asleep for nearly two days.
Me- okay. But then why did you kiss me?
Bailey--because seeing you laying on the Sand lifeless made me realise how lonely my life will be if you leave it again.. And that horrible feeling of loss when I though you might have been dead.. I couldn't handle it.
Me- okag yes * and with that I studie his lips.. Kissing them, he kissed me back.. He laid on top of me, rubbing his hands on my body, he kissed me.. Moving down to my chest and my belly and finally he got to there.. He didn't remove my undies.. He kissed on top.. And then back to my face.. I moaned but not like I did with Peter.. Pan's kisses her lustful, baileys are full of love and passion.

Bailey and I were kissing when the door swung open and a very upset pan stormed in..

Pan - DIDN'T I SAY TRANINING IN 5 AND YOU CHOSE TO IGNROE ME, INSTEAD YOUR HAVING SEX IN MY BED.. BAILEY GET OUT OF HERE AND PERFORM YOU ORDERDS BEFORE I MAKE YOU.

Bailey scrambled out of the room, kissing me one last time, my head was banging and pan's restless shouting was not helping..

Pan- I saved your life and this is how you chose to repay me.
Me - you saved my life. Yes. But I didn't need saving. I wanted that.
Pan- why? Though why? Do that to me.
Me- I'm miserable here. Can't you see that.
Pan- stop being a girl... You just need to let loose a little instead of being so strung up.
Me- no pan.. I'm miserable.. And I've only been here a week and I was unconscious for most of them.
Pan- *looked at me watching me bite my lip, he placed his thumb on my chin and placed one simple kiss on my plump pink lips* maybe your only miserable because you chose your entertainment to be Bailey.. *he kissed me again this this faster and lustful, he pulled my hips and roamed my arse, holding me close, he bit my earlobe and whisperd * umm baby.. Let me give you more* I moaned into his mouth and he smirked against my lips.