Chapter 12 - Rekindled Friendship

'See you later mom!' I called, walking into my house.
'LEO! I'M HOME!' I called. No reply. I walked into the living room to see Leo asleep on the sofa. I smiled and slipped my shoes off. I lay down next to him and cuddled into his side. He instantly reacted, wrapping his arms around me.
'Did you find a dress?' He mumbled.
'Yes. But that is all I am saying on the subject because you are not meant to know anything about my dress.' I said, my head resting on his chest. Leo's chest moved as he chuckled.
'This is why I love you.' He whispered.
'Only this reason?' I asked, looking up at him. He moved us so that I was underneath him.
'Among other things.' He said, kissing me hard. I giggled and pushed him away.
'I'm tired. Take me to bed slave.' I commanded, wrapping my arms around his neck. He groaned and stood up, taking me with him.

'I love you.' Leo said, kissing my hair. I hummed. 'What's wrong?'
'I'm just thinking about about hats going on between me and Kennedy. All through my life I have been there for her and she has been there for me. But, I'm not sure if I can forgive her. She didn't even apologise!' I said, tears slipping out of me eyes. Leo wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I soon fell asleep to the steady beating of his heart.

*Leo's P.O.V*
I looked down to see Alice fast asleep. I sighed and reached across to my bedside table and grabbed the phone.
'Hello?'
'Hey Paul. Can you talk to Kennedy?'

*Kennedy's P.O.V*
'I'M HOME!' I yelled. No answer. I walked around the entire house to find it was empty. I sighed and walked back upstairs to see a note on my pillow.
Kennedy,
I am really sorry but I have had to go to a meeting for the new movie. I shouldn't be back late but if I am, don't wait up.
Forever yours
Paul xxx
I smiled and placed the note on my bedside table before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower. I walked out drying my hair and yelped in surprise when I saw Paul lying on the bed.
'When you said you wouldn't be late!' I exclaimed, lying down and grabbing my book.
'We finished earlier than first thought.' I heard him mumble.
'Whats wrong?' I asked.
'Will you please just talk to Alice about what's going on?' Paul asked.
'No.' And with that, I turned over and shut my eyes, sleep taking me in seconds.

*Blue's P.O.V*
'HONEY I'M HOME!' I yelled, walking through the door.
'Hey!' Tobey called back. I smiled and walked into the dining room where he was reading through a script. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.
'What ya readin'?' I asked.
'Script.'
'What for?'
'Spiderman.'
'I'm bored!'
'Go watch TV or something then!'
'Come with me!'
'I'm busy, Blue.'
'Nice to meet you busy, I'm bored! Please come and...' I was cut off by my phone. 'Hello?'
'Hey Blue, it's Alice.'
'Hey Al. What's up babes?'
'And just like that, I am forgotten.' I heard Tobey mumbled.
'This isn't over Maguire!' I yelled as I walked into the living room. 'So why are you disturbing my busy schedule of being absolutely the most bored person on the face of the planet?!' I asked, throwing myself onto the sofa.
'Do you think I should talk to Kennedy?' Alice asked. I sighed.
'You want my honest opinion?'
'Nothing but!'
'Yes. I do. You guys have been great friends ever since year three. Don't let something as petty as a drunk guy hitting on you ruin it all!' I said, watching as Tobey walked into the room and sat beside me.
'Thanks Blue.'
'Anytime Alice.' I hung up and crawled on top of Tobey.
'So this is what you wanted?' I giggled and kissed him. Just as things started to get heated, the phone rang. Tobey averted his lips to my neck as I picked up the phone.
'Hello?'
'Hey, Blue. It's Kennedy. Just as quick question, do you think I should...' I cut her off.
'Yep.'
'But you didn't even know what I was going to...'
'Just talk to Alice.'
'Thanks...' I hung up and rolled over, pulling Tobey on top of me.