Season 3 Part 1

I smiled at AJ who finishes his part and begin to sing, "And do you mind if I say it? Just wanna have you around. We take then we give it. Something lifts us off the ground, baby." I stretched the last part. "No more talk, I don't know what you wanna do with that. If it's good, why you even wanna hold it back. We just work, so I know that there's no going back. Where you at? Where you at? Where you at?"

We exchange a look and sing the chorus. "I wanna slow dance if you feeling me now (feeling me now). If we don't hold hands you'll be killing me now. I need a, romance (romance). One chance (one chance). I just wanna know will you slow dance."

[A/N: so I am too lazy to write out every little detail of the song soooo SKIP TO THE END OF THE SONG!]

"I just wanna know how you slow dance!" We both sang out and the recording button is turned off. I take off my headset and AJ does the same. I've only been in L.A. for two weeks and AJ and I worked together on a great song, we might've just finished recording it. I still haven't met my sponsors, I get to meet them when I run the song by them in a week. It'll be exciting to meet the people who have an odd amount of faith in me.

"You did great Ava." AJ smiled at me.

I giggled, "Same to you."

He chuckled and we walk out, the specifics of the song officially starts, hours of editing and tweaking here we go.

**LATER**

My phone vibrates on thw recording table. By now we were all just waiting for the song to download, it sounds so good, can't wait to release it. AJ, opening a bottle of water, picks my phone up and hands it to me on the couch. I look and see Jonah's caller ID, I answer, "Hey babe" I answered.

"Hello my love." He greeted me and the smile on my face grew ten times bigger. "I'm here to pick you up, you done?"

I look over at AJ, "Hey AJ, we good?" I asked him.

He looked back at the engineer who hands him the flashdrive, "Yeah your copy is up, I'll text you the details about meeting up at the label." He hands me my flash drive.

"Thank you so much." I say standing up and tucking it safely in my backpack. "Yeah Jonah, I'm heading out, see you in a minute."

"Okay babe." He says making me smile more and I hung up, tucking my phone away in my pocket and slinging my small backpack over my shoulder.

I walked out to see Jonah's car waiting for me, I open the passenger side and get in. "Hey babe." I greeted Jonah and kissed him.

He kisses me back, "Hi baby."

I put my backpack on the floor, "We going out tonight?"

"Of course, I have everything planned." Jonah holds my hand with his free one. "Tonight will be perfect."

"With you it always is." I kissed Jonah's cheek and I watched the smile on his face grow and he turned red. Aww my baby, was the only thought that went through my head.