A New Group

Their were five. Five that were chosen by the Dragon Tribe leader. Training to be the protectors of the land. Wu believed that one day all the tribes would be united. 

    Kai: A Fire Dragon

    Zane: A Ice Dragon

    Cole: A Earth Dragon

    Jay: A Lightning Dragon

    Lloyd: A Energy Dragon

   But what they didn't know was that Wu and Kai kept a secret. There was a mermaid among their team. Nya, daughter of the most fearsome Fire Dragon Warrior and the Sea Mermaid Warrior, sister to Kai. She's been watching the ninja through a moat in the monastery, using the connections of pipes that was built in for her to travel through as she pleases. 

   She would occasionally peek out to watch them train, some have spotted her and have not given much thought about it. What Nya really is watching for is how they fight and keeps watching a certain dragon. She denies it wasn't love, but she's not fooling anyone especially her Wu and her older brother, who often teases her about it, saying things like, "I wonder what a mermaid and a dragon baby look like?" or "How would guys have s** thing if you have no legs?". In which she would spray him with water or slap him with her tail.