Reveal

No one's POV:

   "What is going on?" Master Wu said, sipping a cup of tea. "Nothing Sensei, it's just that we feel as if Kai is keeping something away from us and you could be on it too." Lloyd said. "Well, I guess it would be time to tell you. I was about to save it for someone's fifteenth birthday." Master Wu said, showing no sign of shock. "So you've been keeping it from us for 4 years?!" Jay yelled, shocked. "Of course, but that I will introduce her to you when she returns." Master Wu said, waking back into the monastery. "Wait, you're telling me that she's not here?!" Kai said, panicked, knowing that his father would kill him for loosing his daughter. "There is no need to panic Kai, she is merely on a stroll." Master Wu said, chuckling and closed the door. "So this mysterious someone is a female and is a ocean-dwelling creature, that gives us nothing!"Jay exclaimed. "We'll just have to wait it out I guess" Cole sighed. They all sat there.

Nya's POV:

   We made it back to Borg's Cottage, this was the only place where the girls could stay. It was almost my fifteenth birthday within a few days, I've always wanted a birthday party. "Guys, my time's up, I'm gonna head home, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said, and swam off. I made it to the monastery and surfaced, but I was a bit shocked to see that the ninja were still there. I ducked and waited for them to leave, but they were just sitting there!

No one's POV:

   Master Wu exited the monastery, the ninja got up and waited for the news. "She's here" Master Wu said, walking toward the moat. Nya surfaced, not all the way for the ninja to see her. "It's time" Master Wu said, motioning for her to reveal herself. She rose out of the water and onto the stone, thankfully it was nighttime, she wouldn't dry easily.

Lloyd's POV:

   Even though I've seen her before, she was breathtaking, especially for me. My heart longed for her, but I knew that she probably has a soulmate already. It still didn't stop me from feeling jealous. "Hello everyone. I'm Nya Smith, Kai's sister, daughter of the Fire Warrior, Ray Smith, and the Sea Mermaid Warrior, Maya Smith. It's a pleasure to meet you all" She said, smiling. I thought I just lost my heart for a second. I realized that I was in love with this mermaid. "I'm Cole, the pleasure's all mine! Wow, I've never seen a mermaid before, you know with the separation and everything" Cole said, shaking Nya's hand. I growled at him, either he didn't notice or he didn't care, because he wasn't fazed at all. "Hi, I'm Jay, oh wow, you're really pretty! Your scales shine like sapphires!" Jay complimented, fascinated. I was getting a lot more jealous, and was getting more as he kissed her hand. "I'm Zane,  it's nice to meet you. I'm a Ice elemental." He said, shaking her hand. I wasn't to jealous about him because he's a robot, he might not even have feelings. We invited her into the monastery for dinner.