The New Villain

Seliel's POV:

   I opened my eyes, it was daytime outside, but the barred windows led in some light. I looked up to see that I was in a prison cell and I saw my other friends. I hurried to the window, and there lay Nya, slowly breathing. The land was like walking around in the snow but without any clothes on, that was happening to Nya. Within an hour, her whole body would freeze and she would turn into sea foam. I tried to shadow through the bars but it was mad out of deepstone. "Skylor! Pixal! Harumi! Are you there?" I yelled. "I'm to your left, Pixal to your right, Harumi is next to Nya." Skylor said. "We shouldn't worry about that, what we need to focus on is to get Nya some water. We only have 55 minutes." Pixal said. 

   There was a metal clang that echoed through the dungeon. "His Majesty requires the presence of Seliel of Nom, Skylor of Chen, Pixal of Borg Forest, Harumi of Jade, and Nya of Lagoon Bay. Nya coughed and shivered, she was getting worse, but that didn't stop the soldiers from picking her up and dragged her into the throne room with the rest of us. We didn't look at her, knowing that she didn't need pity. "Ahhhh, now that's not a sight you see everyday. The sweethearts of the destined ninjas." Said the king. He was young, he looked like he just started his first term as the king. He looked human but he had a salamander tail and komodo dragon claws. He was a Elemental salamander, he has the ability to eat elemental power and the body after that. It is known that Master Wu killed the last one.

No one's POV:

   "What do you want from us" Seliel said, her voice full of venom. "Awww, Seliel, don't be like that, we're going to have so much fun." The king said. "Please, your majesty! Give our friend some water please! She's not going to survive long!" Pixal begged. The others stayed silent, Pixal just revealed a team secret. She realized her mistake, but she wasn't going to let her friend die. "Water hmm...well we have a heavily guarded royal garden, not sure if we have a pond, but we'll see. Since you asked so politely, I'm consider on saving your friend's life." The king said, smiling coldly. "Just who are you?" Harumi said, coldly.

"Well, Harumi, my dear, I'm the villain of your story. I'm Hellfire ."