Hard as Rock Proposal

Cole wasn't the romantic type, but he was planning to tell Seliel for a very long time. They've been together for many years, and he though now should be the time to ask her. Kai recently just asked Skylor to marry him and she gladly accepted. They've been planning their wedding for almost 3 months. I looked around for Seliel, knowing that she could be in hiding since she was half ghost. "SELIEL! Where are you, babe? I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me and Lloyd?" Cole yelled to the air, hoping that he didn't look like a fool. "Shopping? Really? Why all of a sudden, you've never liked shopping." Seliel said, phasing through the ceiling. "I just want to buy a wedding present for Kai and Skylor's wedding." Cole said, blushing while rubbing his neck. "Their wedding isn't until July, why so early?" Seliel said, grabbing her purse and putting on her shoes. "I'm kind of forgetful soo...you ready?" Cole said, grabbing his keys. "LLOYD, you coming?" Cole shouted up the stairs. "Coming!" Lloyd said, putting on a jacket, "Alright lets go."

   They arrived at Mall of Ninjago City, the biggest mall for humans and creatures. "Alright, here's the plan, I'll be shopping at the Phantoms section while you boys do your own thing, we'll be back here in 2 hours. Capiche?" Seliel said. "Capiche." " Dang Seliel you really are a queen now" Cole thought. Cole dragged Lloyd to a jewelry store, "why are going in here?" Lloyd said, confused. "Look, I dragged you here just to buy a ring for Seliel ok? I want to ask her the big question." Cole said, averting his eyes."Wow, So Kai and Skylor then now you?" Lloyd said. "Just shut up and help me" Cole said, already 10 feet away.

2 hours later...

   "Hey boys! I finally found what I was looking for!" Seliel said, pulling out a box with a satin ribbon on it. "Pretty! What's in it?" Lloyd said, inspecting it. "It's a secret, since Cole brought up Kai and Skylor's wedding, I thought it would be a good idea as well to buy them a gift, thanks sweetie." Seliel said, kissing Cole's forehead. Cole flushed, "No problem, wanna head home?"Cole said, clutching a box in his hand that was hiding behind him. "Hmm...Cole? What's that thing you're holding behind your back?" Seliel said, not noticing Cole's flinch. "It's nothing,  really!" Cole said, passing the box to Lloyd, who hid it in the bag. "Ok...? Let's just go home." Seliel said, sighing. "Is she disappointed?" Cole thought. 

   At the monastery...

   "Cole, what's going on? It feels as if you want to tell me something, but you're avoiding it!" Seliel said. Phantoms can read the fears of creatures to help them hunt in the night. "Seliel, it's nothing ok?! I'm just..not feeling well." Cole said, averting his eyes to the box in his pocket. "I know you're lying, I've been with you long enough to know. Spill it." Seliel said, getting impatient. "Omigosh, ok goddammit! I just want to propose to you ok?! I fucking love you so much that I'm afraid that one day you'll ditch me for someone else." Cole said, realizing what he just said. "C-Cole...I didn't realize...Oh...you big baby, I'm not going to leave for someone else, we're soulmate, it's physically impossible." Seliel said, kissing his lips passionately. "Now, wanna give it a shot?" Seliel said, grinning. Cole took a deep breath, "Seliel of Nom, Kingdom of Phantoms, Queen of the Ghosts, you're the girl of my dreams, the one I need in my life whether I'm died or sick, I want to be by your side for as long as I live and longer." Cole paused, kneeling on one knee. "Seliel, daughter of the King of Nom, will you marry me?" Cole said, getting a bit teary. "Omigosh...Cole Brookstone...YES! OMIGOSH YES YES YES!!" Seliel said. Cole has never felt warmer in his girlfriend's arms.