Rescue Plan

No one's POV:

Meanwhile in the monastery...

   Lloyd and Cole could feel as if some of their soul was fading away. They knew what it meant. "Lloyd would you stop pacing? Wu's trying his best, he just needs time." Kai said, getting slightly pissed. "Time? Time?! We're over here trying to solve something, while Nya is somewhere else already turning to foam! We don't HAVE TIME!" Lloyd said, his eyes were teary, he didn't want to lose her just yet. "I remember this symbol, but it's impossible, he was suppose to be dead centuries ago!" Wu said, picking up the helmet, but all of a sudden the helmet melted into a dark essence and possessed Cole. "AUGHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAH! FOOLISH NINJA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND THEM!" Cole screamed, but it wasn't his voice...it was a voice of a demon. "Hellfire! Release my student at once, I will come to you and we'll finish off what we were suppose to finish centuries ago. Give me a location and I will be there." Wu said, raising his staff. "FOOLISH DRAGON. I'M NOT AN IDIOT! BUT THAT IS AGREEABLE. MEET ME BY THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LAST BATTLE." Hellfire said, the dark essence disappeared and Cole crumbled to the ground. "COLE!" the ninja said, running to aid their brother. "Ughhh...my head feels all sore. What happened?" Cole said. "We'll fill you out later but we need to follow Wu." Zane said, already out the door. 

Minutes later...

   "HELLFIRE! Show yourself! Or I will do it for you!" Wu said, standing at the entrance of the cavern. The door slowly opened, Wu stepped inside, while the ninja stealthy sneaked in. "Wu, it's been so long! Come, have a cup of tea, we should talk this over peacefully shall we?" Hellfire said, sitting at a table with a tea set. "As if I would believe such lies from someone the son of the Demon Lord." Wu said. "Hmmm...I suppose you have a point, but perhaps we could negotiate it instead." Hellfire said smugly. "What do you want?" Wu said, obviously pissed but not showing it. "Well, it's quite simple, give me your role and you get whatever you want." Hellfire said, his eyes showing the plan he was making. "Only the son of the First Spinjitzu can be Leader of the Dragon Tribe, this Staff of Eternal Flame will disintegrate the wrong ruler!" Wu said. "Fool! We Demons were with the First Spinjitzu master from the beginning! It should've been us leading the fire creatures! The Staff of Eternal Flame belongs to me!" Hellfire said, pouncing on Wu.

With the Ninja...

   The ninja knocked out the guards and destroyed the essence so this way no one would get possessed. The pain was getting worse for Lloyd and Cole, but it was slowly getting better as they found their soulmate's cell. "Kai! Omigosh, you're alive! I thought...I thought" Skylor said, her eyes tearing up. "Shhhh...it's alright now, it's going to be over soon." Kai saidin a soothing voice, patting her back. "Zane, I had no doubt that you would rescue us! You're an incredible fighter." Pixal said, hugging her soulmate for life. "I knew you would stay strong, though miles away, I knew you weren't about to give up." Zane said, holding Pixal just as tightly. "Jay! My baby! Omigosh, what took you so long?" Harumi said, running into Jay's arms. "Well, we had a few problems getting here, but since we rescued you, it was worth it." Jay said, teasing. "COLE! What the HELL!? I missed you, you big doofus!" Seliel said, her soulmate's energy restored hers. "Awww...I knew you missed me, Phantom. Now that's my girl" Cole said, kissing her cheek. 

"Nya...."