The Mythical Warriors

No one's POV: 

    "She's late, that's the third time this week." A feminine voice said.

"Be patient, it is a long way from the monastery." Another voice piped in, sounding like a beautiful melody. 

"That is true, it is difficult to even enter the monastery." A voice that had a somewhat small hissing noise.

"Guys, she's here!" Another voice, a sweet, mythical voice, entered in.

"I'm here, sorry I'm late." Exclaimed a mermaid with black hair and blue scales.

"Took you long enough, Nya." The owner of the voice appeared from the shadows.

"Sorry Seliel, it was a long way from the monastery." Nya said.

Nya's POV:

   Seliel, one of my best friends, is a phantom that possesses both physical and ghost form. She has a temper similar to mine, but she's more chill sometimes.She is 17 years old and has a soulmark already, it has a dragon with a rocky background. She has the abilities to hide in shadows, not in a ninja way, but literally. The next girl, Skylor, is a phoenix that can turn both human and bird form. She's 15 and just got her soulmark, like Seliel's, it has a dragon but a fire background. She sound's like she's singing in the background of her voice, but she's not. Next we have our own royalty, Harumi, a Jade snake, rare but deadly. She's 15 like Skylor but a few months older. She also has a soulmark, and again just like the other girls, it also has a dragon with a lightning background. Like Skylor, she can be both human and snake. Her bite can kill a full grown human, but only wounds a dragon by a bit. Lastly, we have our own oracle, Pixal, she can see the future. She's immortal, but currently she is 16 years old, and also has a soulmark. And get this, it's a ice dragon! Her eye's glow and she floats a few inches off the ground, we all know that she's seeing the future. Now that we have a nice introduction, wanna know who we are?

We are the Mythical Warriors.