Escape

Nya's POV:

   Pixal's plan was a lot harder then it looked. We disguised ourselves the best can. I had to blend in with the school of fish that "coincidentally" had a secret tunnel into the royal garden. We figured out that we had three princesses on our team. Pixal had to disguise herself as a new oracle for the king's court, keeping him busy until she sends us a signal. I swam into the hole that I blasted through with my water powers, trying to make it quiet as possible. Swimming up the waterfall was no trouble either, mermaids were born to be strong swimmers. Luckily Seliel's room just so happens to be next to the royal garden. I around on land with just a tail was a lot harder then it seemed, but with the right tools, I broke the bars and got Seliel out.

Pixal's POV: 

   This was a plan that could end in so many ways: 1. We could get caught by the king's guards. 2. This might actually end well. 3. One of could get injured or discovered.,,I could go on, but it's time to act. I walked straight to the front gate and presented myself as a new oracle to see the king. "The king has not requested any new oracles to added. We have plenty." Guard One said. "Or you could possibly be a fraud" Guard Two said. "If I show you, would you perhaps let me see him?" I asked, even though I knew that future sight was uncontrollable. "Hmmm...We'll let the king decide what to do with you. It's been years since we had to execute anyone" Guard One said. I gulped, praying that my powers would appear just as I get to the king. I was led up into the throne room and there sat the King of the Nun, Kingdom of the Phantoms. 

No one's POV:

Pixal's heart raced as she respectively bowed to the King. "Why have you come her young oracle? Normally I just take oracles that are captive." The king said. "I-I came here against my own will! My mother told me that it would be a good experience for me to be here"she lied. "No, I do not need a fraud right now! Guards! Kick her out! I don't want to see her here!" The king said, his voice booming in the large room. The guards grabbed Pixal and literally threw here out. "So much for being gentle" Pixal muttered, pressing the button for the signal on her bracelet. There was a splash that can be heard by a nearby river and a familiar face popped out. "Did you get her?" Pixal asked, praying she got her. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!! SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY JUST SHADOWED HER WAY OUT OF HERE!!" A loud voice from within the castle yelled. Then Seliel appeared next to Nya. "I think that would be a yes."Seliel said, with a grin.