Epilogue

"Daddy! Daddy! Nixon is bullying me again!" a little girl the age of 5 said, crying. "Hey, hey, it's ok Lily, what did he do this time?" Lloyd said. "He laughed at me when he threw an energy ball at me!" Lily said. Lloyd smiled at his daughter, she looked a lot like Nya. She had the same hairstyle as Lloyd but instead of blond hair, she had black hair and green eyes. "Alright, let's go find mommy and see what she has to say about this," Lloyd said, holding Lily's little hand and walked to the Abyss Palace. "Nixon, I've told you that we use our powers for good, not to throw it at others," Nya said, scolding an 8-year-old boy that had Nya's hairstyle but with blond hair and brown eyes. "Yes, mother, hey Lily! I'm sorry." Nixon said, hugging his sister. They heard flapping in the background and flying above them was a fire dragon, a phoenix, an ice dragon with an oracle riding on it's back, an earth dragon, a phantom, a lighting dragon with a maiden riding it. "Jay! Kai! Skylor! Harumi! Pixal! Seliel! Cole! You're here!" Nya said, rushing to hug them welcome. There was a chaotic mess of children. 

Pyro (8-years-old/Male): Next Elemental Master of Amber.

Ruby (5-years-old/Female): Next Elemental Master of Fire.

Winter (6-years-old/Female): Next Elemental Master of Ice

Frost (10-years-old/Male): Next greatest Oracle

Storm (7-Years-old/Male): Next Elemental Master of Lightning

Jade (7-Years-old/Female): Next Jade snake

Terran (9-Years-old/Male): Next Elemental Master of Earth

Rosemary (9-years-old/Female): Next Phantom Queen

"Hey, Lily, why don't you go say hi to your cousins?" Lloyd said, nudging her towards them. "Ruby! Winter! Rosemary! Wanna play?" Lily said, running up to her cousins. "Lilian! I wanna go swimming! Let's race and this time I'll win!" Ruby said. "Frost, Storm, Terran, and...weird-hair-Pyro," Nixon said. "Well, it's sea-salt-Nixon," Pyro said. They have a history..."You know guys, I'm really happy that we're all still here and start a family. It's been 10 years since the battle, and I would like to say is that...

...Fairytales do exist...