Sneaking in

Nya POV:

   After we said our goodbyes, we returned home so no one suspicious. It was a lot harder to get in the monastery since it's heavily guarded. I approached the entrance, it was unlocked! Yes! I swam inside and up to the surface. I was ready to go to bed, but decided to check on the rest of ninja. I swam around and saw that everyone was sleeping, so I crept out to the surface outside the monastery, but I was surprised and saw...

Seliel POV:

   I traveled through the shadows to my hometown, Nom. I've never told my friends that I was royalty, my father is the king of the Phantoms. I've tried to hide it but being a princess didn't mean much in my city. My mother was a Phantom warrior and I dream to become one as well, but it's very "unladylike"so my dad says, but mom encouraged me to follow my dreams, sadly she passed away and I gave up my dreams to become a Phantom warrior. I traveled into my bedroom, as I looked around and there sat...

Skylor's POV:

   Blending in with the rest of the phoenix and the other birds was the only way I could sneak in and out of my father's island. Of course, he was a "lowly" human and doesn't mean much but a good chef. My mother however was ruler of the skies, graceful and elegant, however she passed away and left her kingdom to my father. I entered my room through a window and shifted. I was not expected to see...

Harumi's POV:

I slithered as fast as I could biting at people's feet to scare them, not many know about the Jade snake, for I am very rare. When I was younger, I was bitten by a small Jade snake, it transformed into what I am. My parents disowned and dumped in a orphanage and the royal family took one look at my condition and adopted me. Of course I'm still looking for my real parents so I could get my revenge, but that'll come another day. I slithered into my bedroom, and looking back at me was...

Pixal's POV: 

The girls finally left my room and I was all alone now. My father knew about our little "organization". He kept the fact that I'm a oracle a secret because he believed it would be dangerous if anyone found out. I sighed and lay down on my bed. We were rich, yes, but we didn't show off our wealth. We lived in an old cottage in the woods, hidden away from everyone. Every once a month, my father would create a new invention and send it to the city, where he will be paid a good amount. I wonder what's happening to my friends right now.