Two Firsts (Scotland)

Your POV:

"Come on, Allistor! We don't want to be late, do we?" You complain as you wait for the man to get ready instead of being the other way around.

"I know. I'm almost done." Allistor said behind the doors of the walk-in closet of his home.

And you had to admit, for a guy, he has a good sense of fashion.

"All done!" He bursts out and poses.

"Ooo! You look so good-!" You exclaim, your eyes traveling down, and see he's wearing a kilt. "Allistor..."

He raised a brow. "Dè? (What?) You don't like it?"

You got up and approached him. "That's not it.." You squatted down and stared at his legs. Getting a good look at his calves, a smirk appeared on your face.

This made Allistor flustered. "U-uh, lass?"

You gazed up at him. "Are you trying to make me act up?"

Allistor sighed in relief and chuckled. "Wow, you had me worried for a second there." He grabbed your hands and helped you up. "And no, that wasn't my plan, but it went better than expected if I got that reaction out of you~."

You playfully push him away by pressing on his nose. "Save it for later. We have a fire festival to attend."

>>>>>>

"Oh, yeah! Time to celebrate!" You cry out happily, dragging Allistor behind you.

"Careful, lassie." He says, seeing a large number of people that attended. "It's a good turnout this year."

"Is it? I wouldn't know since this is my first time..." You said bashfully.

Allistor stared at you wide-eyed in shock. "Are you serious? I thought you had attended one of these before." 

You chuckled nervously. "No, it was on the list, but I've been so busy with work, and I don't give myself time. These months that I've spent with you is where I've been able to let loose." Your cheeks turn a dark shade of red. "You've made a difference in my life." 

Allistor was caught off guard, not knowing what to say. "Now, I wouldn't go that far." He patted your head. "How about we get this party started?" He stated, taking hold of your hand and leading you near the raging bonfire where people danced around it—the man taking the lead, twirling you in circles. 

"Eager, aren't you?" You grinned as Allistor dipped you. 

"You have no idea. (Chan eil beachd agad.)" He replied slyly and lifted you back up. 

You danced like there was no tomorrow then the time of the burning of the imitation viking ship began as crowds gathered near the shoreline to watch the act of tradition take place. It's done every year, but every time felt like it was a first—especially to Allistor. Flames scattered and engulfed the ship as the tip of the torch infused with fire made contact with the wood. Cheers and whistles roared from the people. A few kept their distance and to themselves, leaving one by one once a few minutes passed. 

You see the burning fire reflecting in Allistor's eyes from the corner of your eye. Making his emerald eyes appear like garnet gems. 

"Thank you, (Y/n)." Allistor said, gazing lovingly in your direction.

"Hm? What for?"

"For being here with me." He paused, taking a deep breath. "For... being with me..." Blood rushes to his cheeks.

You couldn't tell if it was from the heat of the fire or embarrassment as he stumbled on his words. "No need to thank me, Alli. This is the most fun I've had in a long time..." You face and tug him towards you, closing your eyes and preparing to kiss him.

Though, your advances were stopped when Allistor pinched your lips closed. "Not so fast, lass." He says, letting go.

"What's wrong? Am I going too quick?" You questioned innocently, worried that you were pressuring him.

"Not at all, though it's very unfair of you making the first move." He frowned, his eyes avoiding yours.

You giggle and ruffle his fluffy red hair. "Life isn't fair, but if that's how you feel..." You stand back and wait for him while wearing a big smile. "I'll allow it just this once."

"Foirfe. (Perfect.)" He mouthes as he extends his hand and cups the side of your face. The sight of you in the radiant night as the fire cast its light upon your figure made his stomach bubble up with excitement. His thumb gently caresses your bottom lip, leaning in and kissing you. What started as a tender kiss melted into a 'firey' act of passion as you kissed him harder.

He saw this as a challenge and fought back harder. This got to a point where you two lacked oxygen and had to pull apart. Both panting heavily, Allistor grins. "You're a cheeky one, aren't ya?"

"Speak for yourself." You retorted in a teasing matter, giving him a peck on the cheek and cuddling him. "Please carry me!" You pleaded, tightening your grip on him to make him obey.

"Alright, alright." Allistor sweeps you off your feet and does as requested. He walks you two off the shore and joins the crowds. A smile curved on his lips. "Let's get something to eat."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕